Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 81 Bowling Green 68

Featured Replies

Final from Rupp Arena.

 

Colonels will battle Scott County for the State Championship tomorrow at 2:00 pm.

Congrats CCH!!!! Good come back by BG that just fell short. Glad to hear Fant had another big game.

 

Now debating if I want to go down for the finals tomorrow. Want to go and support CCH but also want to watch the UK game.

  • Author

Four Colonels in double figures. Cole Vonhandorf with 22, Ruthsatz & Heppler with 17, & Bo Schuh 11.

 

Nacarius Fant leads all scorers with 31. Joseph Ayers & Tucker Sine score 14 & 13 respectively.

Congratulations CCH - Bring it home to NKY! I will say CCH hit the free throws tonight and that can win the game. Good luck against Scott County in the finals!

BG made it exciting but CCH's Free throw shooting ability makes it tough to come from behind on them.

I'm really debating on watching the finals tomorrow but man I hate to miss the UK GAME.

 

Ok, what time is the game and how much are tickets?

Play of the game IMO is Schult taking the Charge on Tisdale with 4 fouls. That takes major nads and that kid has them. HUGE stop to the run.

I'm really debating on watching the finals tomorrow but man I hate to miss the UK GAME.

 

Ok, what time is the game and how much are tickets?

 

Pick the state championship

Congrats to the Colonels, bring home the hardware to NKY. :ylsuper:

I'm really debating on watching the finals tomorrow but man I hate to miss the UK GAME.

 

Ok, what time is the game and how much are tickets?

 

2 PM and likely 15.50 for lower level seats in the corner.

2 PM and likely 15.50 for lower level seats in the corner.

I may be there wearing my ACC t-shirt :clap:

I may be there wearing my ACC t-shirt :clap:

 

They are a huge disappointment so far.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.