Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region semifinal attendance prediction

Featured Replies

OK, we have the matchups. What is the over/under on attendance?

I'll say 7500.

If it was a Saturday evening and not a Sunday at noon with a loss of an hour due to daylight savings time (spring forward) I'd maybe push it to 9000.

What are the times? Who plays first?

  • Author
What are the times? Who plays first?

 

CCH/NCC at noon

Dixie/Holmes at 1:30

Bank of Kentucky Center opening early for 9:30 Mass to accomadate NewCath and CovCath fans. :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K, but a good idea. :lol2:

OK, we have the matchups. What is the over/under on attendance?

I'll say 7500.

If it was a Saturday evening and not a Sunday at noon with a loss of an hour due to daylight savings time (spring forward) I'd maybe push it to 9000.

 

Is Scott Eaton doing the counting? Guess not, but if he was I would go with 786.

OK, we have the matchups. What is the over/under on attendance?

I'll say 7500.

If it was a Saturday evening and not a Sunday at noon with a loss of an hour due to daylight savings time (spring forward) I'd maybe push it to 9000.

 

7500 would not make for a good mark IMO. Way too many people would be taking the under. I put the over/under at 6000.

CCH/NCC at noon

Dixie/Holmes at 1:30

 

High Noon at the BOK Corral.

7500 would not make for a good mark IMO. Way too many people would be taking the under. I put the over/under at 6000.

 

6000 sounds right.

:laugh:

I'd go under.

 

I'll go with Man Plans, GOD Laughs prediction, give me the under also. :laugh:

Will the purchase of a ticket allow you to attend both games?

What was the Valentine's day doubleheader? I would add 1200 to that since the weather won't be an issue.

CovCath sold over 1,000 advance tickets.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.