Everything posted by Pretty Boy 3
-
Top NKy running backs in 2007
Schmitz from Ryle will be a good one in 4A NKY
-
Ryle Raiders
Great season Raiders you lived up to your potential for sure. Way to make Union proud, and what a special season at Ryle for our lost, but never forgotten Principal Cooper.
-
List Your Final Class AAAA Top 5 for 2006
No stones, no one cares now it's just all talk, I think final season polls are silly in high school, because of this fact, we still don't know exactly where eveyone would fit in after T,X,and Male.
-
Most Impressive thus far...
Louisville
-
3A State Championship: Covington Catholic 27 Bowling Green 8
Congrats Cov Cath you guys had a great season!
-
Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?
You have I know you've been saying you expected them to be playing Trinity in the State Championship since the playoffs began.
-
Most Impressive thus far...
Vicars NCC got no respect as a returning state champion, and proved that Danville wasn't the class of 1A once again. I've seen games where Vicars plays awesome, and games where he was quiet, but there's no doubt hes a great high school back, and to step up the way he did in his last game as a Bred on an injured ankle will be remembered by NCC fans for a long time!
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
Well I have a house full of former players and all my friends that played with me will disagree with you 110%. No Hockman love in Union. Sorry bud.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
Try being a senior on the team Hockman's last season. It was a joke, our discipline, the stuff that went on that season.
-
Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?
Obviously no one has seen teams like Henderson, and Meade Co. you guys consistently have been putting them towards the end of the TOP 10 polls now, and in reality I would bet Henderson, and Meade Co. were in the 25-30 range or the rankings. They were BAD. Ryle could of named the scores against both of them. Ryle had competition every week in district play that's why I find it really hard to believe that ANY of the 4A teams that went in the playoffs could have advanced to the Championship game like Ryle did.
-
Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?
Ryle was the best 4A NKY school this year. That being said anyone of the teams that went to the playoffs ( Ryle, Boone, Dixie, Campbell Co. ) would have all advanced to the State Championship with ease.
-
Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?
Ryle's team this year isn't even comparable to teams they had in 99 and 00. Conner had two years that they were really good. Dixie in 03 was probably the best 4A NKY since most of the schools moved into 4A. Ryle was the best team in 4A NKY this year.
-
Trinity 2006 vs Trinity 2005, 2003, 2002.
That's what I put it at, but I didn't see them play last season.
-
Trinity 2006 vs Trinity 2005, 2003, 2002.
They were good but every other Trinity team I seen play were probably better just because of better players at skill positions, mainly WR.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
Did you watch the game? Watch the replay please.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
There was a lot of big hitting going on tonight by both D's. Ryle was getting penetration all night, but Petrino was making guys miss he was really elusive tonight. I wish we would of got it going on O on that first drive I think it would have been a closer game, but it was a competetive 41-7 that's for sure! Congrats T on #17 your def. the best team I saw this year right above Cov Cath.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
We always joke that we mind as well put on baby powder blue jerseys and change our name to the Rebels because of the lack of adjustments are coaches like to make on the offensive side of the ball. Like were going to move the ball on Trinity running the ball 3 straight plays every time we get the ball. I really don't want to hear nothing about the private/public school debate because Ryle had/has the talent to be able to play with these schools, but what it comes down to is coaching/preperation/tradition and in those three categories T is second to none.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
Weird to see Vince put the ball on the ground tonight. T has the best punter I've seen all year btw.
-
4A State Championship: Trinity 41 Ryle 7
Ryle played a tough game, but made too many mistakes to be in a football game with the likes of Trinity. Like RP said we dropped the first play on O that was easily going to go down into the red zone probaly for 6. Petrino killed us with his scrambling tonight, he's tough, but it was a fun athmosphere still, and both teams had a great season!
-
Nice article on Trinity's Tim Phillips.
Ok nevermind, I see that NO is the answer to my quesiton.
-
Nice article on Trinity's Tim Phillips.
I haven't read this article yet, it may have my answer, but is he related to Vince the RB from about 4 or 5 years ago? That guy was a monster.
-
1A Championship: New Cath vs Danville
If NCC has improved as much as it seems they have since the first time I seen them this year then they should be able to win this ball game. There QB was way off the night I watched them play but he def. was athletic, with a big arm for a high school qb and had a lot of zip to his passes. Vicars is a really really good high school RB that's been here, and there big lineman will dominate whoever he is lined up against. I know NCC is well coached, they always are.
-
Enquirer-Ryle's 1st Title Within Reach
That's because ALL of our local teams are way below our standards, but oh well. See you guys in Louisville !!
-
Enquirer-Ryle's 1st Title Within Reach
ehhhhh don't say that! I haven't thought about ''No football'' yet...
-
Who has more say in title games?
haha this one needs trashed!