Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right off the top without much research, I'd say that the Dixie teams of 02 and 04 were better.

Agreed, they were not as good as the Dixie team that beat Trinity; that Dixie team lost to Boone Co.; Ryle was not as good as those 2.

Agreed, they were not as good as the Dixie team that beat Trinity; that Dixie team lost to Boone Co.; Ryle was not as good as those 2.

Dixie was one of Trinity's toughest games in 02 as well. Rocks won 31-16 I think. Considering how good that Rock squad was, thats not too bad.

Who cares????? Ryle beat the teams put in front of them. Congratulate the young men. Stop being jealous. All this thread is is sour grapes for having to play Trinity to get out of the Region for years. It isn't like that anymore, Ryle had the best team in NKY 4A this year. They made it to the finals. It's further than I ever made it as a player, and I'm happy for them.

02 and 04 Boone went further than Dixie.

That may be true, but from a Trinity perspective I favor the Dixie team in 02. Trinity had a tight game with Dixie at home. The Rocks had to travel to Boone the next week and blasted the Rebels 41-3 at their place. JMO.

Who cares????? Ryle beat the teams put in front of them. Congratulate the young men. Stop being jealous. All this thread is is sour grapes for having to play Trinity to get out of the Region for years. It isn't like that anymore, Ryle had the best team in NKY 4A this year. They made it to the finals. It's further than I ever made it as a player, and I'm happy for them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you are kidding. I have been very supportive of the Raiders throughout their great run. The playoff setup this year compared to years past is a great base to discuss such matters. But you're right... It must be jealousy :rolleyes:

That may be true, but from a Trinity perspective I favor the Dixie team in 02. Trinity had a tight game with Dixie at home. The Rocks had to travel to Boone the next week and blasted the Rebels 41-3 at their place. JMO.

Fair enough. Boone beat Dixie that year as well but clearly Dixie brought a better match-up to beat T than Boone did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you are kidding. I have been very supportive of the Raiders throughout their great run. The playoff setup this year compared to years past is a great base to discuss such matters. But you're right... It must be jealousy :rolleyes:

This thread is going to lead to unfavorable comparisons for a Ryle team that just took a beating. I'm not questioning the thread as much as the timing of it. Let the kids wounds heal.