Where does Ryle rank in 4A NKY the past 10 years?

I would guess I'll take some heat for this but I would take Conner in Trevor's SR year (04?) over this Ryle team. I'd also have Ryle behind the Boone team with James Brown and Miles Davis in the backfield.

1. Dixie 04

2. Dixie 02

3. Boone 02

4. Conner 04?

5. Ryle 06

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess I'll take some heat for this but I would take Conner in Trevor's SR year (04?) over this Ryle team. I'd also have Ryle behind the Boone team with James Brown and Miles Davis in the backfield.

1. Dixie 04

2. Dixie 02

3. Boone 02

4. Conner 04?

5. Ryle 06

Didn't Boone '02 lose to Ryle in '02 (not a particulary great team)?

I agree. Not a big gap. But I called every one of those teams multiple times, and that's how I see it...

Your right...I would probably put Conner '04 (or '03?) below this years Ryle's team though. I think any one of those teams could beat the other one on any given day.

Your right...I would probably put Conner '04 (or '03?) below this years Ryle's team though. I think any one of those teams could beat the other one on any given day.

Stellman is the only reason I give Conner the edge. If they got behind, he could bring them back. If Ryle got behind, not so much. And just to be clear, this is no knock on Ryle in any way. Gray and Murray were fantastic from the first time I saw them years ago. I've often wondered what could have been if one of them was the QB...

Stellman is the only reason I give Conner the edge. If they got behind, he could bring them back. If Ryle got behind, not so much. And just to be clear, this is no knock on Ryle in any way. Gray and Murray were fantastic from the first time I saw them years ago. I've often wondered what could have been if one of them was the QB...

I agree. The Ryle team this year did what the Conner '03 team couldn't, and that was advance in the playoffs so I will give them that. But, I can't say I know much about their '04 team though, I didn't even see them play.

I agree. The Ryle team this year did what the Conner '03 team couldn't, and that was advance in the playoffs so I will give them that. But, I can't say I know much about their '04 team though, I didn't even see them play.

Ryle was the best 4A NKY school this year. That being said anyone of the teams that went to the playoffs ( Ryle, Boone, Dixie, Campbell Co. ) would have all advanced to the State Championship with ease.