List Your Final Class AAAA Top 5 for 2006

1. Trinity- Won the title, plain and simple. Beat everyone in KY put in front of them.

2. Male- Only loss this season was to Trinity.

3. Henry Clay- I doubted them early on but I must admit their talent and speed was comparable to Male's.

4. St. X- Amazing potential hampered by chemistry that was still darned good.

5. Ryle- Good team that benefitted greatly from the new playoff alignment. Not a knock against them, they could only play the teams put in front of them.

Addendum...

6. Manual- Young team that definitely overacheived this season losing only to Trinity, Male and St.X.

7. Ballard- Not the most well coached team, but still dangerous with their talent and speed.

8. Lafayette- Outside of Trinity the only team to beat Henry Clay.

I would kind of like to see a Ryle/Manual game with this year's teams (before Manual was hit by so many injuries in the playoffs).

I would, too...

...mostly because I think Manual would win.

Let the stones be thrown, if you feel you must.

I am VERY curious about next year for Manual. I've seen great young overachievers turn into great experienced underachievers. I'm hoping for something better.

I would, too...

...mostly because I think Manual would win.

Let the stones be thrown, if you feel you must.

I am VERY curious about next year for Manual. I've seen great young overachievers turn into great experienced underachievers. I'm hoping for something better.

No stones, no one cares now it's just all talk, I think final season polls are silly in high school, because of this fact, we still don't know exactly where eveyone would fit in after T,X,and Male.

1. Trinity - Undefeated in the state of Kentucky this year...hands down the best team there is in any class

2. Male - The ONLY team to give Trinity a game.

3. Henry Clay - Lots of speed, weaker defense though, but still the biggest threat to Trinity outside of Male

4. Ryle - You dont win 4 games in the playoffs and get overlooked, just ran into a juggernaut in the finals.

5. St. X - Sorry, there were to many issuses with this team THIS year. Chemistry is everything..ask Trinity 04

1. Trinity - Undefeated in the state of Kentucky this year...hands down the best team there is in any class

2. Male - The ONLY team to give Trinity a game.

3. Henry Clay - Lots of speed, weaker defense though, but still the biggest threat to Trinity outside of Male

4. Ryle - You dont win 4 games in the playoffs and get overlooked, just ran into a juggernaut in the finals.

5. St. X - Sorry, there were to many issuses with this team THIS year. Chemistry is everything..ask Trinity 04

Trinity isn't "hands down" the best team ... Male was a yard away from beating them.

Ryle better than St. Xavier? I don't see how you can justify that.

1. Trinity- Won the title, plain and simple. Beat everyone in KY put in front of them.

2. Male- Only loss this season was to Trinity.

3. Henry Clay- I doubted them early on but I must admit their talent and speed was comparable to Male's.

4. St. X- Amazing potential hampered by chemistry that was still darned good.

5. Ryle- Good team that benefitted greatly from the new playoff alignment. Not a knock against them, they could only play the teams put in front of them.

Addendum...

6. Manual- Young team that definitely overacheived this season losing only to Trinity, Male and St.X.

7. Ballard- Not the most well coached team, but still dangerous with their talent and speed.

8. Lafayette- Outside of Trinity the only team to beat Henry Clay.

I think that this is the accurate list and order. Good comments as well.

Trinity

Male

Henry Clay

St Xavier

Lafayette

6-10 in no particular order: Ryle, WCentral, Manual, Owensboro, Lincoln Co

I guess the dislike for the Duffys just keeps many from giving credit where its due. Henderson Co dispatched both Warren Central & Owensboro Sr. on the road to reach the final 4, but not even a mention. Sure Henderson got smoked by Ryle, but so did Ryle by Trinity & yet they R listed repeatedly.:irked: