Ryle Raiders

JOHNDUNHOFT

To all the Ryle Football Coaches, Players, Cheerleaders, Students, Faculty and the Ryle Nation " C O N G R A T S " on the great season. You all should be proud to have played in the AAAA Championship game as several shools have never participated. Be proud of your accomplishments and go on with your lives and continue the success you all have set before you. You have brought so much excitement in your community and School and you need to continue to build on that. I wish you all the best of luck and continued success. A Friend JD.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ryle coaches were visiting with Trinity players after the game and were very impressive in how they congratulated the young men and wished them well. I heard a couple say they want their program to grow into what Trinity has. With leadership like that (willing to learn and grow with heads held high in the wake of a setback, I see the Ryle program light years ahead of others.

Continued success to you Raider Nation!

The Ryle coaches were visiting with Trinity players after the game and were very impressive in how they congratulated the young men and wished them well. I heard a couple say they want their program to grow into what Trinity has. With leadership like that (willing to learn and grow with heads held high in the wake of a setback, I see the Ryle program light years ahead of others.

The Trinity program and its successes, rightfully, should be the envy of all other football programs in Kentucky.

The Shamrocks and Coach Beatty have raised the bar to a height that will be difficult for other programs (public and private) to obtain.

WOW! That is very good to hear. Thanks for sharing that. It was a privilege to have my son in that program for a few years. He heard time and again about personal responsibility and no excuses. They do a lot of neat team-building and leadership training stuff in addition to all of the time in the weight room. I am proud to be a Raider alumni dad and will always support this staff and program. Go Raiders forever! You make me proud!

I think the purpose of this thread was to congratulate the 2006 Ryle Raiders on a successfull season and wishing them all the best in life. This group of seniors have played their last game for Ryle and have given much to build this program. We all should thank them for what they have given to this community. The coaching staff dedicates themselves to our children, team, school and families and want to build a winning tradition. They have earned our support and respect. I am more proud today of this team and program than I have ever been. My wife and I were at home last night watching the replay of the finals and at half time we both looked at each other and said, "Man its weird to be home on a Friday night". I for one can't wait until next season.

As I stated in another post...Remember what he built and build upon it.

I was just simpling stating that in order for their to be a rivarly both teams would have to win. Thats what makes a good rivarly. It is nothing against Ryle that they would IMO never beat Trinity. As long as Boone County has 3 football schools and Trinity keeps their tradition and keep recruiting it would be crazy to think Ryle could compete with Trinity! I am not bashing the players at all. I am just stating my opinion that Ryle had a great year, a VERY easy draw, benefited from that draw, WON the games they were supposed to! Congrats on a great season!

I hope Ryle and the rest of the big NKY schools can step it up and begin to compete for a state title. 41-7 games in the championship should not happen.

Come on NKY bigs! Play some football! We NKY fans need a 6A school to follow and root for. The big schools have the numbers to put some big,talented kids on the field. The coaches of those programs need to get it together and mold the kids into decent teams.

You have to remember what is being built on Longbranch road also on the outskirts of Union that will dilute the talent pool even farther and it will open in 08

Isn't it Camp Ernst? I wish they would just build one giant school in Boone County instead of having four seperate ones. Or at the very least two.