Ryle Raiders

JOHNDUNHOFT

I started this thread so people can congratulate Ryle on a very successful season and wish them well in the future. If you have nothing good to say on this thread start your own bashing somewhere else. This is not about how bad 4 A has done in the past or what will happen next year in Class 6A. Just let the players, coaches, students, faculty and Raider Nation know what a great thing they have been building on and keep it going. Again CONGRATS!!! JD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this thread so people can congratulate Ryle on a very successful season and wish them well in the future. If you have nothing good to say on this thread start your own bashing somewhere else. This is not about how bad 4 A has done in the past or what will happen next year in Class 6A. Just let the players, coaches, students, faculty and Raider Nation know what a great thing they have been building on and keep it going. Again CONGRATS!!! JD

Sorry, I didn't see that the thread was strictly for congrats. I certainly congratulate the Raiders for a well played season.

Ryle was one of two teams still playing in their division this week. They had a great year and deserve to be very proud of the hard work they put into it. It has been in the making for more than one year, and they have taken another huge step forward this season. As a fellow NKY fan, outside the Ryle community, I rooted hard for them and I am very proud of what they have accomplished in such a short period of time! There are some very good programs that took decades to get to the point Ryle has...expecting to be successful is something that supercedes a lot of the other variables...getting to the point where you expect to win and are willing to work to accomplish it repeatedly is something Ryle has now earned the right to do and I look forward to continued success for years to come. Congratulations!

Really? I thought that Ryle's seniors accounted for the bulk of their offense and defense. Most notably Murray and Gray.

True, they lose some of their best guys, but, they also return some big contributors too, as well as most of the line (correct me if I'm wrong). On top of that they just made it to the State Finals for the first time ever. They have to start building a successful program somewhere! :thumb:

Ryle returns four of the five staring o-line, return their QB and wide out, On D they return the nose tackle one linebacker, and three defensive backs. not to mention all of the kids that got PT in certain positions a lot.

You want a 4000+ person high school?

YES! :jump: But seriously, with the way things are planned and prepared for in the Boone County district sometimes I'm baffled when I see school buses successfully picking kids up for school. Ryle just finished their new addition and I think they are already overcrowded and now they are just beginning the new high school. :confused:

YES! :jump: But seriously, with the way things are planned and prepared for in the Boone County district sometimes I'm baffled when I see school buses successfully picking kids up for school. Ryle just finished their new addition and I think they are already overcrowded and now they are just beginning the new high school. :confused:

I do not think that the state gives school systems money for future enrollments. Only for the current enrollment, I know it does seem odd.

You want a 4000+ person high school?

I do! The only way to compete with X and Trinity is to have a High School with an equivalent amount of kids. 4000+ is pushing it, but 2400 to 3000 would not be too bad. By the way... this will never happen!

Congrats to Ryle, I'm really impressed the way they pulled the AAAA in Northern Ky up this year as I believe it has been very week the last few. The school is still very young but is growing in size, alumni, and obviously achievement in all sports year after year. With the $'s now living in Union and Richwood I believe the expectations are there that these people expect to succeed and will