Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice article on Trinity's Tim Phillips.

Featured Replies

He may end up one of our best ever...I sure hope he doesn't suffer that 2nd year slump, that so many of our backs have done.

I haven't read this article yet, it may have my answer, but is he related to Vince the RB from about 4 or 5 years ago? That guy was a monster.

Ok nevermind, I see that NO is the answer to my quesiton.

I haven't read this article yet, it may have my answer, but is he related to Vince the RB from about 4 or 5 years ago? That guy was a monster.

No. Vince was as tough as they come.

Good back and nice kid and might grow a little in the next two years.

  • Author

Liked this comment that Beatty made about him..

 

"Well, Timmy is a very, very good athlete, and there's a fine line between overcoaching and allowing the young man to see his own daylight and get there."

Ok nevermind, I see that NO is the answer to my quesiton.

I laughed when I read the above...I'm sure you know why.

  • Author
I laughed when I read the above...I'm sure you know why.

 

 

I did too! :sssh:

I laughed when I read the above...I'm sure you know why.

 

 

Yeah I got that response the first time I mentioned it. I never recalled Vince mentioning a younger brother but wasn't sure. Now that I know, I find it amusing too.

Great kid! Because of his size (5'5",145lbs) defenses can’t see him. Because of his speed they can’t catch him. He is just a shifty back, which makes it hard to wrap him up. Stay healthy and work hard during the off-season and we will see you next year...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.