Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs Dixie

Featured Replies

Any thoughts..........

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle wins 27-10.

Any thoughts..........

Yes, I have a thought. Don't hang up a sign that says district champs this year before the game! :irked: :lol:

Yes, I have a thought. Don't hang up a sign that says district champs this year before the game! :irked: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: HAHA

 

I thought Ryle was going to win last year and Dixie prevailed. I thought Campbell was going to win last week and Dixie prevailed. I think Ryle is going to win this week, but the trend will end this week. Ryle comes out and makes up for the game last year.

 

Ryle 31

Dixie 14

Yes, I have a thought. Don't hang up a sign that says district champs this year before the game! :irked: :lol:

 

 

I don't think you need to worry about that this year. :D

 

Maybe the sign should read: "See you back here next week." :lol:

The football team had nothing to do with the sign last year - I don't think the cheerleaders will make the same mistake this year

The football team had nothing to do with the sign last year - I don't think the cheerleaders will make the same mistake this year

 

 

We all know that. OR22 and I were just having a little fun. :thumb:

Ryle makes a real statement in this one. This is as good as a team out there in 4A. Ryle - 42 and Dixie - 21.

Yes, I have a thought. Don't hang up a sign that says district champs this year before the game! :irked: :lol:

Dang! I was hoping to add to our collection. We still have the one from last year hanging up from last year!:lol: :lol:

 

BTW - I'm just kidding, though most of you probably don't think so. I predict another low scoring affair. Should be decided by a touchdown at the end.Colonels win, BC looses and we win District again.:thumb:

Ryle has all the horses. Very quick hard hitting D. Too much for Dixie

 

Ryle 34 - Dixie 7

Dang! I was hoping to add to our collection. We still have the one from last year hanging up from last year!:lol: :lol:

 

BTW - I'm just kidding, though most of you probably don't think so. I predict another low scoring affair. Should be decided by a touchdown at the end.Colonels win, BC looses and we win District again.:thumb:

We don't need to do anything to fuel Dixie's fire, and we have plenty of fire of our own after last year.:flame: I will promise you that this will be a close competitive game throughout, but I think we have the guns to finally vanquish some Dixie demons from our past. Bricking is going to have to play his best game this week if Dixie is going to beat the Raiders. I haven't seen it so far this year, so I'm going with

 

Ryle 24

Dixie 21

I heard Ryle's field is in bad shape , maybe they'll move it to Dixie !:lol: With rain at the end of the week , it could play a BIG factor in the game ! The Boy's up front will decide this game , who can get the push to open up holes and who can shut them down ! Dixie Line on both sides of the ball , You know what has to be done . Get it done !!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fire:

I heard Ryle's field is in bad shape , maybe they'll move it to Dixie !..........

 

Oh the irony!:lol:

 

It's this time of year where you appreciate the new field the most.

 

I look for a low scoring game. The key to the game will be Dixie's D not giving up the big play. Grey and Murray are capable of taking it to the house but I believe the Dixie D will be up to the task.

 

Dixie 17

Ryle 14

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.