BGP QOTD: Something You Really Wanted, Bought, and Regretted It

Bengal Maniac

We bought 2 acres of land in the country when we first got married. After a couple of months we realized we never wanted to live in the country, lol.

Luckily we sold the land quickly for exactly what we paid, but did lose money on payments we made for 6 months. So dumb!

A black lab for city living. Naive to think she'd stay in our yard. Any chance she could she would be gone. Wasn't putting in an electric fence. I'd run 2-3 miles 2-3 days a week with her, I would take her down to the flood wall in Dayton (prior to the silly million dollar homes) and I would take her to the dog park once or twice a week. The dog hand boundless amounts of energy even after she got to year 5.

I don't think I've ever made a "big" purchase that I've regretted. I have spent $300+ on headphones more than once, and while I may have thought at one point "I don't REALLY need these," I never regretted it because I do use them quite often.

I bought a new truck like a year after graduating college. I for sure regretted buying it for like a year but a little luck/hardwork thankfully changed some things since then and I no longer regret the purchase and am happy with it. But going forward I don't think I will ever buy a new car/truck.