Vegas Conspiracies

Habib

Good audio analysis. Many of these type vids are popping up.

"Proof" - thats a stretch but its a good demonstration.

The problem that M240 represents is that it fires 7.62 not 5.56. It should be obvious for many reasons which ammo was used (will not go into details). An M249 fires the 5.56. Not sure if the rates can be adjusted or detuned on these but the M249 is a slightly higher rate.

Why I jumped on this gun this here:

http://bluegrasspreps.com/controversial-issues/mass-shooting-in-354474-page15.html#post6390089

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know how this guy became wealthy. Sure he worked and was retired but how did he come up with the money that he had?

I read that he and his brother ran and then sold a real estate business. Apparently the coward made approx $2 million off of that.

Wow, a bagel with cream cheese $10 and a bottled water $10. No wonder he snapped.

Edit: sorry, I make inappropriate jokes when I am sad or angry.

Double cheeseburger cost $26.

I havent been been to Vegas since 1977 but when I was there the food at the hotels was inexpensive. Their reasoning back then was they were in the business of making money from gambling, not food.

Double cheeseburger cost $26.

I havent been been to Vegas since 1977 but when I was there the food at the hotels was inexpensive. Their reasoning back then was they were in the business of making money from gambling, not food.

You, my friend, have never stayed at the Mandalay Bay. Nothing cheap in there.

I’m sure a lot has changed in Vegas since I was there 40 years ago. However, food was one of the least costly items in the city in those days.

I heard the rumors of the $7.00 steak and lobster buffets but have never seen them. They may still do them in old Vegas but that part of town is really seedy.

I heard the rumors of the $7.00 steak and lobster buffets but have never seen them. They may still do them in old Vegas but that part of town is really seedy.

Nothing on the strip is cheap. You definitely have to go up to old Vegas for the cheap buffet and beer. It's actually pretty cool there, all covered, zip line, lots of stuff going on it the street.

Buffets at the Monte Carlo are running around $34 for a all day bracelet this past spring. Back in the 80's the Westward Ho had a Prime Rib dinner for $4 while slots-a-fun had a shrimp cocktail for 0.99. Those days have passed and are no longer around. Rooms are very reasonable as my rate was like $75 Sun-Thur. and double that on the weekend.

Buffets at the Monte Carlo are running around $34 for a all day bracelet this past spring. Back in the 80's the Westward Ho had a Prime Rib dinner for $4 while slots-a-fun had a shrimp cocktail for 0.99. Those days have passed and are no longer around. Rooms are very reasonable as my rate was like $75 Sun-Thur. and double that on the weekend.
$34 for an all day buffet is rather cheap compared to most places.

Back from a heart reboot and looking at some of the new videos today.

This one is really good - a composite that synchs a number of the fragmented videos that are out there. The video provides an excellent timeline of the actual shooting sequences.

Basically the shooting lasted 9 minutes and 14 seconds. There are 14 distinct sequences where around 1200 rounds are fired.

I think a lot of that stuff ended in 2007-08 with the recession, from what I've been told.

A breakdown of the sequences of the above video.

Clock time (upper left), Rounds assuming 10 rounds per second as show is the usual rate of fire, time to next firing

0:09 - 0:19 100 36 seconds

0:55 - 1:05 100 19 seconds

1:24 - 1:34 100 19 seconds

1:53 - 2:01 80 108 seconds

3:49 - 3:52 30 6 seconds

3:58 - 3:59 20 62 seconds

5:01 - 5:03 20 2 seconds

5:05 - 5:15 100 20 seconds

5:35 - 5:45 100 35 seconds

6:10 - 6:20 100 16 seconds

6:36 - 6:46 100 46 seconds

7:32 - 7:42 100 8 seconds

8:50 - 9:07 170 (only run over 10 seconds)

9:18 - 9:23 50 11 seconds

14 firing sequences.

8 of the 14 sequences lasted right at 10 seconds.

Assuming 10 rounds per second (established in acoustic analysis) then the usual number of rounds in the weapon(s) was 100 rounds.

Total rounds above 1170.

Kill ratio - apx 5%

Injury ratio - apx 50%

Total non-stop shooting time - just under 120 seconds or 2 minutes.

Approximately 20 seconds cycle time between 100 round sequences indicates reload/reset/switch time was 20 seconds.

No distinct overlap sequences. i.e. no obvious multi-shooter scenario via timings alone. Though some stop and start sequences are less than noted 20 seconds. Also cab video seems to indicate multiple locations, though not conclusive at all.

(See what happens when your wife says - can someone tell me how many shots were fired.)