Vegas Conspiracies

Habib

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only conspiracy point that has actually made me pause and think for a moment was the fact that the FBI came out within less than a day and said that the shooter had no ties to ISIS. Yet it's taken them how many months to investigate into whether Trump is tied in with Russia? :lol2:

So we are suppose to believe there were multiple shootings happening on the vegas strip and we have only a handful of witnesses to it with no real evidence.

No way they could cover up and hide multiple shootings in Vegas. Too much going on, with too many witnesses to keep something like that under wraps.

You have discount detailed accounts by Rene Downs, Rikki Raulerson, Eli Mazor or call them liars or hoaxers and ignore independent collaborating material evidence from Corianne Langdon's (the Taxi driver) video that there was shooting directly at the Mandalay Bay and clearly shooting with similar weapons a points 'further away' (Ms. Langdon's own words). There is also recorded police scanner reports that match the situation and local news footage showing at least mass panic in the Aria (at Ms. Raulerson's FB page).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64048[/ATTACH]

While the explanation of victims spreading out causing confusing is plausible in light of no other evidence, there are now multiple sources that indicate a multi-shooter, multi-location, hit-and-run event was at least possibly in play Sunday.

As to who, why, why would it be covered-up (to @halfback20 question). I have no idea. I just like to put order that makes sense as to the material presented when these events occur.

And so we should just discount the testimony of the other thousands? The Sheriff?

I think panic makes a lot of people think they know what happened when they have assumed too much. I think some out there throw out anything they can to see what sticks. You know, like the video of kaki clad shooter. Turns out it was a crouching LEO and the light was not a gun flash. Or the strobe light?

No way they could cover up and hide multiple shootings in Vegas. Too much going on, with too many witnesses to keep something like that under wraps.

There might be a camera or two in Vegas as well???

Make no mistake - all of this should be on 100s of cameras.

And would love to see the scenes at other hotels and all the footage of Mr. Paddock movements at Mandalay.

Would like to see what was going on at Aria when this event (that was shown on local news) was occurring.

Rikki Raulerson - Rikki Raulerson posted a video to her...

And would love to see the scenes at other hotels and all the footage of Mr. Paddock movements at Mandalay.

Would like to see what was going on at Aria when this event (that was shown on local news) was occurring.

Those shooters at the other hotels must have been pretty incompetent with those machine guns if they couldn't hit a soul and didn't even manage to damage things enough to even close them for an investigation or repairs.

Of course I'm not surprised that we haven't seen any mainstream reports on the additional attacks. MSNBC and Fox agree so often that I'm sure that they both wouldn't mind pushing this under the rug. Neither one are interested in the ratings that would come with uncovering a coordinated attack at several Vegas hotels. Wouldn't interest them at all.

So a person shows an inside video of panic and a local station preliminary reports the shooter is in this establishment? This is grounds for second shooter? Yet not one casualty has come forward to say this is where he/she got shot?

This is FOG of war stuff. The panicked crowd pours in and screams there’s a shooter. Everyone panics n runs repeating what they heard. Inside patrons assume they mean Aria n not concert.

I guess it's the world we live in, but i am surprised how many whip their camera's out when they are in immediate danger.

The only conspiracy point that has actually made me pause and think for a moment was the fact that the FBI came out within less than a day and said that the shooter had no ties to ISIS. Yet it's taken them how many months to investigate into whether Trump is tied in with Russia? :lol2:

They said there's no evidence thus far. They didn't completely deny it.

Those shooters at the other hotels must have been pretty incompetent with those machine guns if they couldn't hit a soul and didn't even manage to damage things enough to even close them for an investigation or repairs.

Of course I'm not surprised that we haven't seen any mainstream reports on the additional attacks. MSNBC and Fox agree so often that I'm sure that they both wouldn't mind pushing this under the rug. Neither one are interested in the ratings that would come with uncovering a coordinated attack at several Vegas hotels. Wouldn't interest them at all.

Even if there was a shooter on the ground at the same time, shooting at the crowd there would be evidence of that. Shell casings, damage to things that shouldn't be damaged, video, etc.