Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vegas Conspiracies

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the shooter wearing gloves? I just read that. Why would he be wearing gloves?

Was the shooter wearing gloves? I just read that. Why would he be wearing gloves?

 

So that he wouldn't leave his fingerprints everywhere. Duh!

Was the shooter wearing gloves? I just read that. Why would he be wearing gloves?

 

The barrel would get very hot.

The barrel would get very hot.

 

Even the forestock? When shooting a rifle or shotgun, I typically place my hand on the forestock, rather than wrap it around the barrel.

Even the forestock? When shooting a rifle or shotgun, I typically place my hand on the forestock, rather than wrap it around the barrel.

 

I’ve fired a lot of rounds and the forestock gets warm. And yes I’ve happened to touch a part of the barrel. Ouch. Lol.

Even the forestock? When shooting a rifle or shotgun, I typically place my hand on the forestock, rather than wrap it around the barrel.

 

A lot of people prefer this grip, especially military.

Michael+Chambers.jpg

 

After a few hundred rounds, that would be mighty warm.

Thanks @TAC and @Jumper_Dad. I've fired a lot of different weapons and have never noticed the forestock getting hot. That said when I go to the range I'm not shooting massive amounts of ammo in a short period of time either.

The gloves I saw wouldn't protect from heat and Iwould love to know how many rounds he shot from each gun. How many guns did he actually shoot.

 

I did read his brother said he was extremely allergic to chemicals/medicines and he would wear gloves just so he didn't get a reaction.

In the category of FWIW:

 

Over an hour long but first hand account of events (nearby shooter) at PH supposedly on October 1.

 

 

Also, here is a follow interview with the woman at the Bellagio - Rene Downs.

 

Police were getting calls of shots fired everywhere, and had victims running everywhere. A video of them clearing a nearby casino proves nothing other than the fact that they did their job.

Police were getting calls of shots fired everywhere, and had victims running everywhere. A video of them clearing a nearby casino proves nothing other than the fact that they did their job.

 

I agree with you. I have a problem with all the other shooters in other places and yet there is to my knowledge now evidence of shots being fired in these places. No bullet damage nor wounds from the hospitals that point to a different type of weapon being used or the wounded coming forward and saying, "I was shot at the Bellagio. Or I was shot at the Tropicana."

 

My biggest concern is that there is some evidence somewhere of maybe accomplices that helped this happen and that is the reason for the crazy inconsistency in the Sheriff Department's stories. I don't think they want to give up everything they know cause it looks to me like they are still hunting for someone or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.