Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vegas Conspiracies

Featured Replies

What are they withholding?

 

Not to sound snarky, but if I knew what they were withholding it wouldn't be withheld haha. But some things that they certainly have are video footage for starters. It's Las Vegas, possibly the most surveilled city in country, and there hasn't been footage released of him in the days, hours, and minutes leading up to the shooting. Financials are another biggie that typically provide a lot of insight. Other than him being a high roller in the casino we've been told nothing of how he accumulated his wealth or how he spent his money. Clarity on the ever changing timeline of events that night, which surely was the first thing they worked out in the days immediately following. Some of the only substantive information that has been released was leaked pictures of the the shooter's suite which wasn't even supposed to be released.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to sound snarky, but if I knew what they were withholding it wouldn't be withheld haha. But some things that they certainly have are video footage for starters. It's Las Vegas, possibly the most surveilled city in country, and there hasn't been footage released of him in the days, hours, and minutes leading up to the shooting. Financials are another biggie that typically provide a lot of insight. Other than him being a high roller in the casino we've been told nothing of how he accumulated his wealth or how he spent his money. Clarity on the ever changing timeline of events that night, which surely was the first thing they worked out in the days immediately following. Some of the only substantive information that has been released was leaked pictures of the the shooter's suite which wasn't even supposed to be released.

 

Have you never followed an FBI investigation? They tend to keep things quiet during an open investigation. We've had several leaks already, I think if they had something solid regarding an accomplice, we'd have heard it.

 

I think the guy just covered his tracks very well.

 

Or they're very good at keeping important information quit.

Have you never followed an FBI investigation? They tend to keep things quiet during an open investigation. We've had several leaks already, I think if they had something solid regarding an accomplice, we'd have heard it.

 

I think the guy just covered his tracks very well.

 

Or they're very good at keeping important information quit.

 

My guess is the latter. IMO, the lack of some information that would have typically came out by now, pictures/video of him in Vegas that weekend tells me that there is more to the case and the FBI is likely looking at other person(s) of interest before they release such information. I don't believe there is some big conspiracy going on, but the lack on information on this case does make me believe that there is a lot more to it that what us joe schmoes know at the moment. If the shooter acted alone this would already be a closed case and the FBI would be more than willing to release whatever info they have, including video of the shooter as well as their own timeline, since there seems to be some confusion with what the sheriffs office provided.

My guess is the latter. IMO, the lack of some information that would have typically came out by now, pictures/video of him in Vegas that weekend tells me that there is more to the case and the FBI is likely looking at other person(s) of interest before they release such information. I don't believe there is some big conspiracy going on, but the lack on information on this case does make me believe that there is a lot more to it that what us joe schmoes know at the moment. If the shooter acted alone this would already be a closed case and the FBI would be more than willing to release whatever info they have, including video of the shooter as well as their own timeline, since there seems to be some confusion with what the sheriffs office provided.

 

I don't think you understand how long an investigation like this takes, even if he is the lone shooter. It took days just to process evidence because there were so many victims. Imagine how many places they had to get video from, how much video they had to review, how many people they had to interview,....

 

They also have to start back tracking everything he's done and reviewing information from his computers, phones etc.

 

No chance it would be done by now even if he acted alone.

I don't think you understand how long an investigation like this takes, even if he is the lone shooter. It took days just to process evidence because there were so many victims. Imagine how many places they had to get video from, how much video they had to review, how many people they had to interview,....

 

They also have to start back tracking everything he's done and reviewing information from his computers, phones etc.

 

No chance it would be done by now even if he acted alone.

 

My suspicion that there's more people involved has nothing to do with the fact that the investigation is still ongoing. I agree that even if he did act alone it would absolutely take a long time to complete such a large investigation. To me its the fact that there is a lack of transparency in the investigation to the general public. If he truly acted alone there is no reason not to update the public on the case as they go. As I said before, it's not as if there's a trial they would be compromising by releasing information.

My suspicion that there's more people involved has nothing to do with the fact that the investigation is still ongoing. I agree that even if he did act alone it would absolutely take a long time to complete such a large investigation. To me its the fact that there is a lack of transparency in the investigation to the general public. If he truly acted alone there is no reason not to update the public on the case as they go. As I said before, it's not as if there's a trial they would be compromising by releasing information.

 

I was just going based on what you said. You said if it was a lone shooter they'd have already wrapped this up. I disagree.

I was just going based on what you said. You said if it was a lone shooter they'd have already wrapped this up. I disagree.

 

I never said that. All I said is they're withholding information from the public.

Not following this too much since not much "official" information coming out from any function.

 

Here is another first hand account that has stood up to scrutiny so far. Gio Rios is the youtuber. The original raw livestream of his account is below. Along with a couple of other links that are related to his account.

 

The raw version here is long and does have strong language periodically.

 

 

Here is a short video that backs up Rio's story:

 

 

Here is a 24 minute video that starts with a key part of Rio's video above and overlays graphics at same time. Also there is a 3D 'reflection analysis' in the middle and then it closes with the woman from Michigan. Again, some spots of language in the video.

 

Las Vegas Shooting? The First Hand Accounts MSM Won't Show You! - YouTube

 

There seems to be specific stories of quick hit and run shootings at other casinios. Rio's indicates direct knowledge of 3 different locations. The Michigan woman is very specific about Tropicana.

 

Since MGM owns almost all the venues they have vested interest in not getting sued like crazy - and it seems they would control most of the evidence. A judge did issue an order for MGM not to destroy evidence. Odd that that was necessary.

 

Whats the truth? Its months or more away it would seem.

I never said that. All I said is they're withholding information from the public.

 

Ok. You responded to my post, where I'd quoted someone else. Without looking i just assumed you were the one I quoted earlier.

So if there were multiple shooters, why would police help cover that up? No one can answer that question.

So if there were multiple shooters, why would police help cover that up? No one can answer that question.

 

I don't know if that question was posed to me or just in general. If it was to me, I don't think there were multiple shooters. I think there were more people involved or an accomplice of some kind; someone who either assisted him or encouraged/supplied/funded him to do this.

 

I agree that the multiple shooter thing is nonsense because that would take eyewitness and video suppression of hundreds of civilians. It's just not feasible. I don't think this is a conspiracy. In general there are very few conspiracy theories that I think are even in the realm of reality, let alone likely. I don't think it's a conspiracy theory to believe there's more to the story than what we've been told so far.

I don't know if that question was posed to me or just in general. If it was to me, I don't think there were multiple shooters. I think there were more people involved or an accomplice of some kind; someone who either assisted him or encouraged/supplied/funded him to do this.

 

I agree that the multiple shooter thing is nonsense because that would take eyewitness and video suppression of hundreds of civilians. It's just not feasible. I don't think this is a conspiracy. In general there are very few conspiracy theories that I think are even in the realm of reality, let alone likely. I don't think it's a conspiracy theory to believe there's more to the story than what we've been told so far.

 

Not to mention hundreds if not thousands of people would have to keep this huge secret.

 

The conspiracy theories are stupid.

I would sure hate to be Stephen Paddock's brother, Eric. He did the interview about his brother after the shooting. Today, they arrested his other brother, Bruce, for child pornography. He was already a wanted man. But every comment I see about Bruce being arrested, they assume it was Eric. So, not only do you have the mass shooter for a brother, now you have a child pornographer. Should be an interesting family reunion.

 

And as far as conspiracies, people are already clamoring he was arrested to shut him up as he had to know something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.