Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vegas Conspiracies

Featured Replies

Even if there was a shooter on the ground at the same time, shooting at the crowd there would be evidence of that. Shell casings, damage to things that shouldn't be damaged, video, etc.

 

Nope, it's a government cover-up, didn't you know?

  • Replies 174
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, it's a government cover-up, didn't you know?

 

I've worked for the government. There's zero chance of that happening, especially on this scale. :lol2:

I've worked for the government. There's zero chance of that happening, especially on this scale. :lol2:

 

No doubt. You'd think that was basic common sense, but the conspiracy theorists still swear by the nonsense.

I saw that one. I'm going to say that some liquid courage was involved! :lol2:

 

Bud light presents real men of genius. Today we salute you, defiantly flipping the bird at mass shooter guy...

Even if there was a shooter on the ground at the same time, shooting at the crowd there would be evidence of that. Shell casings, damage to things that shouldn't be damaged, video, etc.

 

Yup. With all the glass and the slot machines etc. even a short burst would have been very apparent. There would have been oodles of cell phone pics of that even if the media were complicit in keeping it under wraps.

Bud light presents real men of genius. Today we salute you, defiantly flipping the bird at mass shooter guy...

 

This is begging for a meme moment. You need to patent it halfback.

This is begging for a meme moment. You need to patent it halfback.

 

Can't take credit for it. Saw it somewhere else lol

  • Author
So a person shows an inside video of panic and a local station preliminary reports the shooter is in this establishment? This is grounds for second shooter? Yet not one casualty has come forward to say this is where he/she got shot?

 

This is FOG of war stuff. The panicked crowd pours in and screams there’s a shooter. Everyone panics n runs repeating what they heard. Inside patrons assume they mean Aria n not concert.

 

Whoa, whoah, WHOAH! Sir! This analysis hews too closely to the banality of reality and the confusion chaos can inspire. This does not sound like the poorly constructed plot of a B-level thriller and I kindly ask you to remove your blinders and see the Truth. Confusion and human error are the hallmarks of Muslims and the Deep State.

Can't take credit for it. Saw it somewhere else lol

 

I wish I could post it, but there is language. I still laugh when I see it.

I wish I could post it, but there is language. I still laugh when I see it.

 

Thats why i only posted the first sentence.

I guess it's the world we live in, but i am surprised how many whip their camera's out when they are in immediate danger.

 

Millennial coping apparently.

 

Go to 5:30 of this...these people were at bus stop on strip in front of MB during event.

 

As usual - some languange. Overall good video from new angle. She mentions breaking glass.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEWuR8bths

I wish I could post it, but there is language. I still laugh when I see it.

 

Thats why i only posted the first sentence.

 

So I had to google this....:lol2: I'm crying over here.

A breakdown of the sequences of the above video.

 

 

14 firing sequences.

 

8 of the 14 sequences lasted right at 10 seconds.

 

Assuming 10 rounds per second (established in acoustic analysis) then the usual number of rounds in the weapon(s) was 100 rounds.

 

Total rounds above 1170.

 

 

Here is an updated 'synched composite' video.

 

It backs up the starting timeline of the 'first shots' since there was a video that captured 3 apparent single shots that occured about 30 seconds before the automatic firing started.

 

This brings together many of the fragment videos including the 'Taxi driver' video and the 43rd floor video.

 

 

Timing of early sequences from clock on lower left:

 

0:00 - 1 single round (crack sound as it goes by videoer)

0:05 - 1 single round

0:07 - 1 single round

0:29 - Obvious audience rushing to exit from middle of venue (no automatic fire heard yet)

0:39 - 0:49 Initial audible automatic fire 100 round continuous sequence

1:25 - 1:35 100 rounds continuous

1:24 - 1:34 100 rounds continuous

1:53 - 2:01 80 rounds continuous

Bud light presents real men of genius. Today we salute you, defiantly flipping the bird at mass shooter guy...

 

Has anyone located who this guy is? I want to hear his version/thoughts on all this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.