Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vegas Conspiracies

Featured Replies

I would sure hate to be Stephen Paddock's brother, Eric. He did the interview about his brother after the shooting. Today, they arrested his other brother, Bruce, for child pornography. He was already a wanted man. But every comment I see about Bruce being arrested, they assume it was Eric. So, not only do you have the mass shooter for a brother, now you have a child pornographer. Should be an interesting family reunion.

 

And as far as conspiracies, people are already clamoring he was arrested to shut him up as he had to know something.

 

Yeah because he didn't have weeks already to say whatever he knew.

 

And arresting him shuts him up, how exactly?

 

More stupid theories.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This case keeps getting more and more odd. Where did the hard drive go? The computer that is missing a hard drive was found in the hotel room, where the shooter was found dead. If said shooter ate the hard drive I imagine it would be found during the autopsy. So we're back to the was there an accomplice issue, does that person have the hard drive? Otherwise where did it go, or is this just bad intel just like the vehicle that they were searching for, which turned up in the garage of one of his houses that had been searched. Then of course one of his houses was broken into before the FBI was done processing it, maybe the hard drive was in there? Weird case and to be honest none of it makes sense, nor does it seem to be handled correctly.

Just thought I'd bring this one back up for the conspiracy theorists. I have some theorists on my facebook friends lists and I keep seeing posts and theories from them about so many of the survivors that have died recently after coming out on social media saying that there was more than once shooter.

 

I think a couple that were survivors died in a car crash, another recently died in a hit and run and there is one death that was just unexpected, which I believe they are waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Do these people just have really bad luck or is there more to it than that?

Just thought I'd bring this one back up for the conspiracy theorists. I have some theorists on my facebook friends lists and I keep seeing posts and theories from them about so many of the survivors that have died recently after coming out on social media saying that there was more than once shooter.

 

I think a couple that were survivors died in a car crash, another recently died in a hit and run and there is one death that was just unexpected, which I believe they are waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Do these people just have really bad luck or is there more to it than that?

 

Here is on of only two I found. Nowhere does it say he reported seeing a second shooter.

 

Man Who Survived Las Vegas Massacre Killed in Hit-and-Run

 

Given the thousands attending there are odds that are high someone dies tragically soon after.

 

Couple who survived Las Vegas shooting killed in crash | Daily Mail Online

 

Again, not a word about them pointing out second shooter.

 

What I’ve noticed with conspiracy theorists is they see headlines and often make up stories that support their positions.

Here is on of only two I found. Nowhere does it say he reported seeing a second shooter.

 

Man Who Survived Las Vegas Massacre Killed in Hit-and-Run

 

Given the thousands attending there are odds that are high someone dies tragically soon after.

 

Couple who survived Las Vegas shooting killed in crash | Daily Mail Online

 

Again, not a word about them pointing out second shooter.

 

What I’ve noticed with conspiracy theorists is they see headlines and often make up stories that support their positions.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to the number of people that were at the concert. It was something like 22,000 people wasn't it? I'd say statistically you could expect some of those to die within ht first year of the shooting. But of course the conspiracy theorist will use it to bang their drum.

Come on guys, slacking here. Here was the 'first'...

 

After escaping Las Vegas shooting, High Desert Phoenix Foundation co-founder dies suddenly - News - VVdailypress.com - Victorville, CA

 

She was very public on facebook about 2nd or multiple shooters.

 

Also, here is another 'related' death - the lawyer for Jason Aldean and Music Festival also died in late October.

 

Nashville Attorney Orville Almon, Jr. Dies : MusicRow – Nashville's Music Industry Publication – News, Songs From Music City

As quickly dead this event went there is a cover up of some kind, no doubt.

Just thought I'd bring this one back up for the conspiracy theorists. I have some theorists on my facebook friends lists and I keep seeing posts and theories from them about so many of the survivors that have died recently after coming out on social media saying that there was more than once shooter.

 

I think a couple that were survivors died in a car crash, another recently died in a hit and run and there is one death that was just unexpected, which I believe they are waiting on an autopsy to determine the cause of death. Do these people just have really bad luck or is there more to it than that?

 

Final Destination ring a bell?

As quickly dead this event went there is a cover up of some kind, no doubt.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.