Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Remember, the 4 coaches arrested did not coach at Adidas schools. This is far deeper than the shoe companies. While they are certainly a complicit link in the chain, the root of the problem is much deeper...

 

You've repeated this a few times. I sense you are in the know of something bigger that will be dropping...

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I don't. Jurich has completely transformed this athletic program and university. Firing Jurich over this would be a catastrophic mistake on the part of the university.

 

Stop telling us what you think & get to disliking more of my posts.

I think one thing that could work against him is the University has a new President. I could see the new guy wanting to make their own choice.

 

You don't want to start your tenure off on a bad foot...

  • Author

Where does/could someone like WWW fall in all this?

You've repeated this a few times. I sense you are in the know of something bigger that will be dropping...

 

Just making sure people know what is essentially the head of the snake. Don't get caught up in it being about the shoe companies. They are involved, but not running the show...

I think one thing that could work against him is the University has a new President. I could see the new guy wanting to make their own choice.

 

I just can't see him ever admitting any wrong doing...I think they will have to fire him. If he resigns, he'll still say he knew nothing but is leaving for the better of the school.

 

I agree on both of these.

No, I don't. Jurich has completely transformed this athletic program and university. Firing Jurich over this would be a catastrophic mistake on the part of the university.

 

You don't think what he's put in place is strong enough to survive his leaving?

 

FWIW I think UofL is in a great position and if they were ever going to move on from Jurich this is the time to do it. Every program (except MB) is in great shape and facilities are awesome. New AD could come in and hire a New BB Coach, then relax and get some time to adjust to the job as everything else is running smooth.

 

Jurich has done an excellent job for the Cards, but if his subordinates can't follow the rules weeks after being put on probation you have to ask if he was incompetent in leading them or complicit in what they were doing.

So we have Louisville, Auburn, OK St, USC, Arizona, South Carolina and Miami as the 7 schools involved as of today...

Where does/could someone like WWW fall in all this?

 

200.gif

I just can't see him ever admitting any wrong doing...I think they will have to fire him. If he resigns, he'll still say he knew nothing but is leaving for the better of the school.

 

Agreed

You don't think what he's put in place is strong enough to survive his leaving?

 

FWIW I think UofL is in a great position and if they were ever going to move on from Jurich this is the time to do it. Every program (except MB) is in great shape and facilities are awesome. New AD could come in and hire a New BB Coach, then relax and get some time to adjust to the job as everything else is running smooth.

 

Jurich has done an excellent job for the Cards, but if his subordinates can't follow the rules weeks after being put on probation you have to ask if he was incompetent in leading them or complicit in what they were doing.

 

Two incidents in 20 years, from the same program, within the same 4 year period. Hardly a reason to dump him.

Where does/could someone like WWW fall in all this?

 

Who's that?

Matt Jones‏ @KYSportsRadio

 

Louisville releases statement confirming it is "University 6" #L1U6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.