Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

So for the kids keeping score at home...does anyone have a complete list of the programs and coaches implicated in this?

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a complete list is unknown at this time. There will be more.

A lot of people getting their UK Voodoo dolls out and praying to their Pagan Gods that UK can somehow be implicated in something, anything...the desperation is hilarious. Some of the Facebook meltdowns are EPIC!

 

If UK is cheating they deserve what ever they get, but for Cardinal fans to call UK out for anything after the past three years is pure comedy :lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

I agree, it's clear that some are hoping the entire NCAA is implicated in this (not just Kentucky) due to the fact that UL essentially threw that poo splatter that @Jim Schue mentioned right back at the NCAA. The more schools that are implicated, the better things fall for UL. At the moment, UL is essentially, well I won't say the word, I'll let everyone use their imagination. It's one thing to be dead center in another scandal, but they don't even have a president to even hire an athletic director, so that they can hire a coach, it's pretty sad that that's where UL is as a Univeristy at the moment. That said, the anti UK rhetoric does make me laugh a bit, while keeping my fingers crossed.

So back about 5 years ago I was at a July open period event and a coach I had some familiarity with left his event packet and a folder a couple chairs over. The next game I needed to watch was on the same court so I was in the same spot for a while. When the 2nd game ended the coach still hadn't come back to his spot so I picked up the packet and folder and went to deliver it to another assistant that was on the same staff. The 2nd coach flat out refused to even put his fingerprints on the folder I was trying to return. Quick reality in to dealing with staff relationships where I knew their guys a little bit, but didn't have a regular interaction with. The GSD guy was on his own island. And apparently for good reason...

I agree, it's clear that some are hoping the entire NCAA is implicated in this (not just Kentucky) due to the fact that UL essentially threw that poo splatter that @Jim Schue mentioned right back at the NCAA. The more schools that are implicated, the better things fall for UL. At the moment, UL is essentially, well I won't say the word, I'll let everyone use their imagination. It's one thing to be dead center in another scandal, but they don't even have a president to even hire an athletic director, so that they can hire a coach, it's pretty sad that that's where UL is as a Univeristy at the moment. That said, the anti UK rhetoric does make me laugh a bit, while keeping my fingers crossed.

 

Please don't view my rhetoric as coming from a partisan standpoint. I made my peace with UofL being an outlaw program a long time back. Others would be wise to do the same with their fave. I'm simply lashing out at a system that has persisted forever, and grew worse once more money got involved.

  • Author

South Carolina Statement:

 

"The University of South Carolina been made aware that it is not the target of the Department of Justice investigation and we have received no information to indicate that any current or former member of the USC staff is involved in the federal investigation, other than the previously identified former assistant coach, Lamont Evans."

  • Author

Trinity's 2019 wing David Johnson has also decommitted from Louisville.

  • Author

Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB

 

Hearing more indictments are coming in college hoops. Expected to happen within the next two weeks, I'm told.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.