Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Apparently the FBI informant had ties to UNC basketball.

 

Did he take fake classes there?

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recruitment of Nassir Little. His AAU coach was one of the people arrested yesterday...

 

Any other schools you think could be next?

Next year's Final Four:

 

Vermont

Pepperdine

Sam Houston State

Louisiana Tech

 

I think you're really sleeping on Vandy, Northwestern, Stanford and the Ivy winner (Harvard or whomever), as they will likely be #1 seeds.

 

The real surprise is that Cal Tech, in its triumphant move up to D-I, not only logs a winning season, but wins a play-in game and takes Stanford to the limit before falling in OT in the first round.

 

This has got be an opportunity for the directional state schools to step up, right? :lol2:

Any other schools you think could be next?

 

Above my pay grade... :lol2:

According to Dana O'Neil, the guy from Alabama who "resigned" spent three years working for NCAA Enforcement.

If players like Enes Kanter lost their eligibility, I don't see how a player receiving 100K could maintain theirs.

 

I hate that this still comes up and UK fans think he got a raw deal. He didn't. Kanter got paid to play basketball. Period. Ineligible.

I hate that this still comes up and UK fans think he got a raw deal. He didn't. Kanter got paid to play basketball. Period. Ineligible.

 

Didn't say he got a raw deal.

 

He received money, as well as housing or whatever to play basketball, so he was ruled ineligible. So a player receiving 100K from a shoe company should/will lose theirs as well. I don't see how it's any different.

  • Author

WSJ reporting that Pitino is in fact "Coach 2"....

WSJ reporting that Pitino is in fact "Coach 2"....

 

I was just about to post CBS News on the morning show confirmed as well. So there is no doubt Pitino knew , right ?

I was just about to post CBS News on the morning show confirmed as well. So there is no doubt Pitino knew , right ?

 

Of course he knew...just like he knew about the strippers and prostitutes.

  • Author
I was just about to post CBS News on the morning show confirmed as well. So there is no doubt Pitino knew , right ?

 

Sounding like it, but no one really believed he didn't, did they?

I was just getting on to post that. Pitino as Coach 2 is the end of Pitino.

Of course he knew...just like he knew about the strippers and prostitutes.

 

I think it's plausible he didn't know about the strippers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.