Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Put on your tin hats BBN, I think this was a set up from Kentucky since the 90's. I think Pitino loved Kentucky so much, they figured out how to get him to destroy Louisville and take everyone down with him.

 

Manchurian Candidate

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw where the Adidas rep that got arrested was trying very hard to steer Zion Williamson to Kansas?? :eek:

I wonder if this ends up being so big, that essentially everyone gets dirty, and it’s all relative and basically all the schools just keep chugging along business as usual.

I wonder if this ends up being so big, that essentially everyone gets dirty, and it’s all relative and basically all the schools just keep chugging along business as usual.

 

I'm kinda hoping for the opposite, where the NCAA after seeing the FBIs findings just nukes everyone. :lol2:

Sounding like it, but no one really believed he didn't, did they?

 

I believe Pitino didn't know about this and the strippers as much as I believe Cal didn't know about any of the stuff that led to UMass and Memphis St. FF banners being taken down. I've been saying Pitino was crooked for 30 years.

Just saw where the Adidas rep that got arrested was trying very hard to steer Zion Williamson to Kansas?? :eek:

 

Link?

This has got be an opportunity for the directional state schools to step up, right? :lol2:

 

Everything is in play at this point. EKU or Murray might get their first FF berths.

Everything is in play at this point. EKU or Murray might get their first FF berths.

 

Or they might get into trouble haha. Nothing off the table with the FBI involved.

I believe Pitino didn't know about this and the strippers as much as I believe Cal didn't know about any of the stuff that led to UMass and Memphis St. FF banners being taken down. I've been saying Pitino was crooked for 30 years.

 

I could believe a college coach didn't know who took a HS kid's SAT after he was cleared by the NCAA vs. not knowing about hookers streaming into a guarded college facility/players' dorm??

 

Not saying any of these guys are lily white, but one's a bit more plausible that the other; plus everyone conveniently forgets that Cal was never implicated in any of the issues his schools have had.

AAU is just the latest avenue. Cheating in CBB has been going on a long time...

 

I know, right? Here is your Final Jeopardy Question for the board: What prominent basketball school received the Death Penalty from the NCAA in the 1950s?

 

"Hey Alex, can I bet money I don't have, in addition to all of my stash? And do we get odds?"

 

The shocker in this is I never thought I'd see a school get hammered by the NCAA to this point again, not after what it did to SMU football and Tulane hoops. Honestly, I never thought I'd see a major school get a TV ban again after talking to a fellow in the know in NCAA enforcement a few years ago, and he was lamenting how bad it was for business, for everyone, when UK got taken off TV after the Sutton era. He said something to the effect that it would never happen again, especially with the money thrown around today.

 

This is a whole new world we're getting ready to see. And I have no clue how it plays out. I can just guess, like the rest of us (well, beyond the obvious fact that UofL is screwed six ways from Sunday). Saddle up!

Or they might get into trouble haha. Nothing off the table with the FBI involved.

 

EKU and Murray would never be able to throw around enough money to attract federal snooping.

I could believe a college coach didn't know who took a HS kid's SAT after he was cleared by the NCAA vs. not knowing about hookers streaming into a guarded college facility/players' dorm??

 

Not saying any of these guys are lily white, but one's a bit more plausible that the other; plus everyone conveniently forgets that Cal was never implicated in any of the issues his schools have had.

 

Shades of gray. College coaches are notorious control freaks. They know, but don't get involved with the details.

A lot of people getting their UK Voodoo dolls out and praying to their Pagan Gods that UK can somehow be implicated in something, anything...the desperation is hilarious. Some of the Facebook meltdowns are EPIC!

 

If UK is cheating they deserve what ever they get, but for Cardinal fans to call UK out for anything after the past three years is pure comedy :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.