Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know an ACC coach personally that takes money out of his account every day via an ATM and puts it in an envelope for things that may come up. Every day.

 

Can you put in a good word for me. I have things come up often.

Ponder this, what if the FBI uncovers that the NCAA was aware of the third-party shenanigans, and money changing hands, and turned a blind-eye to it...imagine how that will go?

 

Not enough :popcorn: in the world.

Just roughly like 80% if them. No big deal... :lol2:

 

This is the first time in my life I wish UK's shoe/apparel deal was with British Knights.

Rush the Court @rushthecourt

This is going to end with Big Baller Brand being the only clean sneaker company.

@kentuckyCIR

Follow

More

U of L governing board appears to have violated the law in making phone calls on Pitino & Jurich leave: In U of L Hoops Scandal, Calls To Board Members May Have Violated Law … #uofl #L1C4

 

But... but I thought governor Bevin's distinguished new board was upright and squeaky clean? You mean they still can't be bothered to abide open meetings laws?

UL's plight cannot be good for the YUM Center's revenues.

UL's plight cannot be good for the YUM Center's revenues.

 

Hahahaha

 

Money pit

Rush the Court @rushthecourt

This is going to end with Big Baller Brand being the only clean sneaker company.

 

He set them all up.

Dick Vitale

✔

@DickieV

 

Just had a call that already there is some flipping going on by some arrested yesterday by @FBI / this is getting uglier = SLEAZE !

3:00 PM - Sep 27, 2017

 

 

Does anyone think DickieV didn't know all this was going on? Being an insider he'd have to have 2 glass eyes and be deaf to not know. Not saying he was involved in any way, I'm quite sure he wasn't, but I bet he knew and I doubt very seriously he was dropping names to the FBI or anyone to get it cleaned up.

Ponder this, what if the FBI uncovers that the NCAA was aware of the third-party shenanigans, and money changing hands, and turned a blind-eye to it...imagine how that will go?

 

Don't take credit for my conspiracy theory that I started pondering at 9:17am in this thread:

 

My most recent random thought on all of this...

 

What if all of the FBI investigations turn up undeniable evidence that the NCAA knew all of this was going on and purposely turned a blind eye to it, or worse, were involved?

 

Glad someone else is on board lol

Sorry @MJAlltheWay24, didn't see that -- but I think you're definitely on to something that may come to fruition.

 

Haha no need to apologize. I'm glad someone else, that isn't crazy, say the same thing.

Don't take credit for my conspiracy theory that I started pondering at 9:17am in this thread:

 

 

 

Glad someone else is on board lol

 

Sorry @MJAlltheWay24, didn't see that -- but I think you're definitely on to something that may come to fruition.

 

Wouldn't all of this fall under one, massive, organized crime umbrella?

Wouldn't all of this fall under one, massive, organized crime umbrella?

 

Charge Mark Emmert with a RICO violation? That would be fantastic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.