Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

I would expect there to be budget issues depending upon what the NCAA decides. Which will effect everyone.
Honestly I kind of disagree. I think it turns UofL into a football school for good.
  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just talked to a respected national source that said he was hearing Pitino will be out some time within the next 48 hours fwiw...

 

Thanks what about the AD?

Was talking to a high major assistant coach about everything earlier. Started to get a clicking noise on the line about every 10 seconds. Got off that call ASAP... :lol2:

 

Tell them to quit paying their phone bill. If it doesn't get disconnected after a couple of months, they should throw it in the river.

How are the other teams affected?

 

How much money does UL basketball bring in?

Tell them to quit paying their phone bill. If it doesn't get disconnected after a couple of months, they should throw it in the river.

 

This guy watched The Wire!

Honestly I kind of disagree. I think it turns UofL into a football school for good.

 

I think the point was Football and Basketball fund all of the other programs. If basketball takes a huge hit in funding, what happens to the other programs?

This guy watched The Wire!

 

I watch it regularly, if I can't find anything on tv to watch, my go to is The Wire hah. I've also not paid my phone bill for a couple of months to see what happened and you may be shocked with what I discovered. :sssh:

I think the point was Football and Basketball fund all of the other programs. If basketball takes a huge hit in funding, what happens to the other programs?

 

My point exactly.

I think the point was Football and Basketball fund all of the other programs. If basketball takes a huge hit in funding, what happens to the other programs?

The percentage of funding from football will increase.

The percentage of funding from football will increase.

 

Wouldn't that effect the football program, if nothing else? Aren't they expanding the football stadium again as well? Now is not the time to be expanding stadiums.

Wouldn't that effect the football program, if nothing else? Aren't they expanding the football stadium again as well? Now is not the time to be expanding stadiums.

 

Stadium was paid for before construction began.

The FBI raided ASM Sports today with a warrant and took Andy Miller’s computer.

The FBI raided ASM Sports today with a warrant and took Andy Miller’s computer.

 

I've had multiple people tell me he is very near the top of the food chain in this...

Who is Andy Miller?

Stadium was paid for before construction began.

 

The expansion is paid for or the stadium? I knew the existing stadium was paid for, wasn't sure about the planned expansion?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.