Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Who is Andy Miller?

 

NBA agent...

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The FBI raided ASM Sports today with a warrant and took Andy Miller’s computer.

 

I've had multiple people tell me he is very near the top of the food chain in this...

 

Represents Marquis Teague, per Matt Jones.

Who is Andy Miller?

 

He’s an agent with a lot of NBA clients, his only UK player is Marquis Teague that I know of. There’s also been speculation with him and the UofL program for a couple years now so to some this isn’t much of a surprise.

He’s an agent with a lot of NBA clients, his only UK player is Marquis Teague that I know of. There’s also been speculation with him and the UofL program for a couple years now so to some this isn’t much of a surprise.

 

Jodie Meeks.

 

Peyton Siva on the UL side.

Wouldn't that effect the football program, if nothing else? Aren't they expanding the football stadium again as well? Now is not the time to be expanding stadiums.

I don't think so. Where do UofL fans go? They don't just stop spending money. They don't stop being UofL fans. They just dedicate more of their time to football.

The expansion is paid for or the stadium? I knew the existing stadium was paid for, wasn't sure about the planned expansion?

 

The expansion was completely funded before construction began.

Jurich and Pitino have to be fired immediately for Louisville to have any chance of surviving a death penalty.

 

Also I would be lying if I didn't say that:

As a Kentucky fan I will reserve any right to laugh at my rival until the smoke clears and these tweets stop. An operation this big and the last thing I would do is stick my own foot in my mouth.

As a UK fan, I’m hoping and praying that this investigation does get to WWW. If it does it may not go well for Calipari and the Cats.

Let's also be real here... the entire face of college basketball jut changed.

 

The one joke I will make in light of this is that the NCAA wants the whole UNC mess to go away so bad they launched a FBI sting at the rest of the country LOL

I don't think so. Where do UofL fans go? They don't just stop spending money. They don't stop being UofL fans. They just dedicate more of their time to football.

 

Did you see the attendance for the Kent State game Saturday? The stadium was half empty. It was against Kent State so I'll give them that. My point is that this is not a good time to be expanding stadiums, at any school for that matter. There are so many options to watch football without spending the money on increased ticket prices that football profits are going to take a hit in the near future. Throw in the hit from lost basketball revenue and I honestly don't see how this wouldn't effect many programs at UL.

The expansion was completely funded before construction began.

 

Thanks @TheDuece, I did not know that. That's one positive thing to look at going forward.

Did you see the attendance for the Kent State game Saturday? The stadium was half empty. It was against Kent State so I'll give them that. My point is that this is not a good time to be expanding stadiums, at any school for that matter. There are so many options to watch football without spending the money on increased ticket prices that football profits are going to take a hit in the near future. Throw in the hit from lost basketball revenue and I honestly don't see how this wouldn't effect many programs at UL.

It may affect smaller sports and I'm not completely in the know of all the goes on at UofL, but I don't think it hurts Football or baseball. Instead of families saving up to go to a UofL basketball game, they go to a football game. No I didn't watch the Kent State game on Saturday but they just came off a tough loss. If they had beat Clemson that place would have been packed. Those random no- name schools tucked in between conference play are odd. They'll be lucky to have 30,000 people in Kroger Field this Saturday. Just how it goes. But I don't think people are going to just stop going to games all together.

Apparently there are 10 sealed affidavits that didn't come out today, so there is a "phase 2" looming...

  • Author
Apparently there are 10 sealed affidavits that didn't come out today, so there is a "phase 2" looming...

 

Yikes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.