Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

No one has said he is going to be fired but BGP, they said same think about prostitution scandal too, as well as his 12sec love making in restaurant.

He is still coaching.

 

This is a different animal. It was 15 seconds by the way.

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Have they said how many schools are involved? I read the 7 already mentioned.

Whew, I'm just so glad my Tarheels are scandal free. Oh wait...

Wow Have they said how many schools are involved? I read the 7 already mentioned.

 

Who are the 7? I think I only saw 5

  • Author
Who are the 7? I think I only saw 5

 

USC, Arizona, South Carolina, Miami, Louisville, Oklahoma State, Auburn.

Who are the 7? I think I only saw 5

 

See post #204...

See post #204...

 

Thanks. Trying to keep at at work. So much happening that it's difficult lol

  • Author

Joe Sonka

‏ @joesonka

 

A very good source at UofL says that we are not done with the announcements today...

 

Joe Sonka ‏ @joesonka 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @joesonka

 

...if this info is accurate, it will make some headlines.

 

Joe Sonka

��‏ @joesonka

 

A very good source at UofL says that we are not done with the announcements today...

 

Joe Sonka ��‏ @joesonka 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @joesonka

 

...if this info is accurate, it will make some headlines.

 

 

:popcorn:

This is a different animal. It was 15 seconds by the way.

 

Dislike :lol2::lol2:

 

I love Deuce so much. :lol2:

Truly... Please no one click on that link. The title tells you everything anyway.

 

I boycott giving him clicks!

Hearing through the grapevine that Louisville Associate Head Coach Kenny Johnson was questioned by the FBI for three hours this morning.

Hearing through the grapevine that Louisville Associate Head Coach Kenny Johnson was questioned by the FBI for three hours this morning.

 

Never heard of that guy.

Never heard of that guy.

 

ULs top assistant and lead recruiter...

ULs top assistant and lead recruiter...

 

How long has he been there? Did he replace Willard?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.