Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

If ADIDAS made half way decent products they wouldn't have these issues.
Ultra boosts and NMD's are the nest sneakers out there right now. They make great stuff.
  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Incorrect, he signed with Reebok coming out of Kentucky.

 

I thought Adidas owned Reebok?

Wall.

 

He was with Reebok when he was a rookie. I think he just switched to Adidas.

Ultra boosts and NMD's are the nest sneakers out there right now. They make great stuff.

 

Nike through and through for me.

I thought Adidas owned Reebok?

 

Yep you're correct, they bought them in 2005 for 3.8 Billion. However, I don't think that they would've wanted the #1 draft pick to sign with Reebok and wear that instead of Adidas if it were the same case as what this is.

The fact that the NCAA didn't know this investigation was going on until today is hilarious. The NCAA has been stoking this fire for years by refusing to get the shoe companies out of amateur sports.

 

Now they're going to have a lot of work to do.

Incorrect, he signed with Reebok coming out of Kentucky.

 

He was with Reebok when he was a rookie. I think he just switched to Adidas.

 

Ugh... Just when you think the Zigs are out of mind. Y'all almost got it.

  • Author

"If you're involved in this, it's better for you to call us, then us to call you."

 

I'd have mic dropped right there...

Yep you're correct, they bought them in 2005 for 3.8 Billion. However, I don't think that they would've wanted the #1 draft pick to sign with Reebok and wear that instead of Adidas if it were the same case as what this is.

Wall is now with Nike just without a signature shoe. Was wearing Kobe AD's at the end of last year. He did sign with Reebok out of college and had a signature shoe and then switched over to Adidas wear he also had a signature shoe. That contract expired last year.

Ugh... Just when you think the Zigs are out of mind. Y'all got it right.

Right up until last year when he signed a contract with Nike.

Nike through and through for me.

I was the same way. Go try on a pair of ultra boosts though and tell me Adidas makes bad products. You can't.

"If you're involved in this, it's better for you to call us, then us to call you."

 

I'd have mic dropped right there...

 

They brought down FIFA, they can certainly burn AAU to the ground.

Ugh... Just when you think the Zigs are out of mind. Y'all almost got it.

 

The Zigs might be the ugliest shoe I've ever seen a big company produce, especially for a signature shoe for someone like John Wall...

Cue "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash

 

Also, I'm thankful I go to a mid-major school:banana:

If Adidas had just paid money directly to a kid's family for him to attend a certain school, would there have been a crime committed (as opposed to an NCAA violation)?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.