Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

Featured Replies

Adidas = Self right? Have the investigators located Lawrence on a map yet?

 

That's the biggest fish in the Adidas pond. Interesting to see if they are implicated.

  • Replies 593
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They actually just passed Jordan Brand as the #2 seller of shoes.

 

Just speaking on personal opinion.

JP @JPaulYall

Adidas stock tanking. Someone needs to step up and fill the void...wait whose music is that playing???

 

lavar-ball-run.gif

 

I'm going to be laughing at this for the next several weeks.

  • Author

Things are really going to hit the fan when the accused start name dropping to save their own tails...

Tyler Thompson @MrsTylerKSR

Rick Pitino can't believe we’re talking about this 16 years and 15 days after September 11th.

I'm going to be laughing at this for the next several weeks.

 

Funniest thing today!!!

I'm going to be laughing at this for the next several weeks.

 

This is killing me!! :clap::clap:

Ben Roberts @BenRobertsHL

Acting U.S. Attorney Joon Kim: If you read the documents, "you will find yourselves in the dark underbelly of college basketball."

Just from what I've gathered and what has happened in the last 6 months:

 

is it really a shock to see Pitino get into this? I mean it was very odd seeing him have his best recruiting season WHILE being on probation for the last scandal. It also makes me respect Kansas A LOT more if their nose is in fact clean considering they are the biggest school Adidas sponsors.

 

It also makes me think that UK is in the clear on this one, UK has been with Nike ever since I can remember and there aren't any former players (at least in the Calipari era) that I can recall signing apparel deals with Adidas.

Just from what I've gathered and what has happened in the last 6 months:

 

is it really a shock to see Pitino get into this? I mean it was very odd seeing him have his best recruiting season WHILE being on probation for the last scandal. It also makes me respect Kansas A LOT more if their nose is in fact clean considering they are the biggest school Adidas sponsors.

 

It also makes me think that UK is in the clear on this one, UK has been with Nike ever since I can remember and there aren't any former players (at least in the Calipari era) that I can recall signing apparel deals with Adidas.

 

Wall.

Wall.

 

Incorrect, he signed with Reebok coming out of Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.