Breaking: Several College Basketball Assistant Coaches Arrested by FBI

UKMustangFan

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just from what I've gathered and what has happened in the last 6 months:

is it really a shock to see Pitino get into this? I mean it was very odd seeing him have his best recruiting season WHILE being on probation for the last scandal. It also makes me respect Kansas A LOT more if their nose is in fact clean considering they are the biggest school Adidas sponsors.

It also makes me think that UK is in the clear on this one, UK has been with Nike ever since I can remember and there aren't any former players (at least in the Calipari era) that I can recall signing apparel deals with Adidas.

Just from what I've gathered and what has happened in the last 6 months:

is it really a shock to see Pitino get into this? I mean it was very odd seeing him have his best recruiting season WHILE being on probation for the last scandal. It also makes me respect Kansas A LOT more if their nose is in fact clean considering they are the biggest school Adidas sponsors.

It also makes me think that UK is in the clear on this one, UK has been with Nike ever since I can remember and there aren't any former players (at least in the Calipari era) that I can recall signing apparel deals with Adidas.

Wall.