Susan Rice back in the news

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone don't think it was political we'll then you must not have been paying attention the last 8 years.

It's definitely political but anyone who acts like one side is complicit while the other is the victim must not have been paying attention for the last 8 years.

If you read 5, 6, and 8 you can clearly see some think that facts have been presented to show illegalities.

My list is for those that think something they read in the OP shows illegalities were committed.

DiGenova: Rice Ordered 'Spreadsheets' on Calls Involving Trump, Aides | The Daily Caller

Also apparently this former US Attorney and their sources are saying Susan Rice and her unmaskings were irregular. Unmasking when their were no crimes on the recordings.

Man, Republicans across this country hate them some Susan Rice. She definitely seems to raise their ire. Why is that?

I am going to post a Meme but not to break any rules. It demonstrates what most Republicans I know think and this will better answer your question than anything I can ever say. Again this is not to inflame just to demonstrate why the outrage( other than she lied about Benghazi too):

C8pPanZXgAASAhG.jpg

Man, Republicans across this country hate them some Susan Rice. She definitely seems to raise their ire. Why is that?

I don't think anyone hates her but the dems will say they do.

What Dems and talking heads say... Racism, Sexism, racism...

What the Truth is... She lied about Benghazi. She lied about unmasking. Called deserter Beau Bergdahl a hero.

Nobody should hate her for following Obama's directions. She didn't do this stuff on her own.

It's definitely political but anyone who acts like one side is complicit while the other is the victim must not have been paying attention for the last 8 years.

Heck I agree. I hate all the politicians. But this time it's a little different on the spy stuff. Pretty bad IMO and some people should be sent to prison and shamed.

You'll have to clarify for Ivanka.

Man, Democrats across this country hate them some Ivanka Trump Kushner. Why is that? She is not in any type of paid position, she merely loves her father. And supports him, as did millions of Americans who voted for him. The Democrats hate her to the point of ruining her businesses. I find it ironic, a basketball referee does what some think as a poor job, fairly or unfairly so. And crash his business. Now, an investigator is searching for names of those fans for prosecution and we think it's the right thing to do. Why has no one stood up to defend Ivanka's businesses?

• 2 weeks later...

Members of the House and Senate intelligence committees from both parties have traveled to NSA headquarters to review the relevant intelligence reports.

"I saw no evidence of any wrongdoing," said one U.S. official who reviewed the documents, who would not agree to be identified further. "It was all completely normal."

Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans - NBC News