Susan Rice back in the news

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan Rice has changed her story from not knowing anything about it to saying she didn't leak the info.

My favorite part of this story was yesterday CNN on multiple shows stating they wouldn't report it or that it was a distraction.

I'm sure they would ignore Trump or one if his major cabient memebers doing something similar apparently CNN has two different thresholds when reporting anti Trump or anti Obama stories.

My favorite part of this story was yesterday CNN on multiple shows stating they wouldn't report it or that it was a distraction.

I'm sure they would ignore Trump or one if his major cabient memebers doing something similar apparently CNN has two different thresholds when reporting anti Trump or anti Obama stories.

I also like the fact that Fox News is calling all the other news agencies out. They showed what looked like bias to me by CNN and they said NBC and ABC spent no time on the story last night and CBS less than a minute with sources defending Rice. I think I have all this right everyone.

The point is, just like @Voice of Reason pointed out, we have to watch all the networks to begin to have an idea of what is going on. And if any of you want to watch MSNBC I suggest checking out Greta.

I also like the fact that Fox News is calling all the other news agencies out. They showed what looked like bias to me by CNN and they said NBC and ABC spent no time on the story last night and CBS less than a minute with sources defending Rice. I think I have all this right everyone.

The point is, just like @Voice of Reason pointed out, we have to watch all the networks to begin to have an idea of what is going on. And if any of you want to watch MSNBC I suggest checking out Greta.

I have always watched all 3 cable networks. Since election day CNN has had an obvious change in coverage. A giant slant to left bias. CNN has always leaned left but normally was fair. It's insane how respected reporters like Jake Tapper have gone off the deep end.

MSNBC and Fox are still who they have always been.

I have always watched all 3 cable networks. Since election day CNN has had an obvious change in coverage. A giant slant to left bias. CNN has always leaned left but normally was fair. It's insane how respected reporters like Jake Tapper have gone off the deep end.

I have been watching all three.

"Respected reporter/journalist" is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it?

I watch CNN the most. Just to know the enemy. I used to watch and take what they said as 100% truth during the 90s especially during the Gulf War. I now wonder how far they led me from the truth( not saying all Fox or any other network is truth). I do not think they used to be this agenda driven.

I was listening to Wolf on my way home a few minutes ago and he had Schiff on there and he was clearly trying to lead him with his questions. It was so obvious it was shameful. The CNN crew has to be taking orders from above with fear of losing their job to act like this. Its like it was characterized before as a "Crusade". Its really embarrassing. I am glad Fox called them all out. Its like they are shaping the news and the route the world takes. They control a lot of peoples take on the news. Its a shame.

CNN has their collective knickers is a twist because Trump had the audacity to publicly call them out. It's a vendetta for them now.

Their senior foreign correspondent worked for the Obama adminstration. A reporter covering the Justice Department is Valerie Jarrets daughter. We are suppose to believe there is no agenda? These aren't talking heads, these are suppose to be their journalists.