Campbell County 28 Highlands 22 (Frosh)

theguru

Swags didn't want any part of him. Swags was a skinny guy with an attitude, the Mountain Man was a beast. And both the guys Swags recruited were scared, I could see it in their faces.

I dont know Ru....Swags has that Gut Wrenching Power Bomb !!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was the call on the onside kick to give the ball to CC? It didn't look like the HHS players touched the ball.

The players said ref said the CC player knelt the ball down. Looked to be standing straight up from what I saw.

Fun game to watch. Like others stated, we were shocked CC kept throwing the ball when they could have run the clock out by keeping the ball on the ground. Difference in game was size of CC line, penalties by HHS and very poor tackling by HHS (how many missed tackles in back field all night long!). Was told that certain HHS player has had issue w/PF's all year, very costly last night. Would think the coaches would put a stop to it in Fresh ball, only going to get worse at V level if they let it continue.

Like others have stated, #41, #45, #7, the young man w/tip and int., all impressive as well as the Kicker.

They are a very high energy team and sometimes the intensity of games gets them caught up in the emotion. But hey, they are football players and they are young. They are all still learning how to play at this level and they have and will mature as they grow into HHS Bluebird football players. I can guarantee that the coaching staff and their upperclassmen teammates will show them how things work. I have no doubt that these will all be very special players in the years to come and I am looking forward to watching them.

Now that the season is over, does Highlands still move up the Freshmen to the Varsity? If they do, do they move them all up or pick and choose?

This whole process is being weeded out from what I understand. Last year the frosh that wanted to could dress for home games and that was the extent of it. No frosh saw time in any varsity game last year, unlike years past.

Nice try....He is home grown talent. I went to school with both their parents at Highlands and they have raised all 3 boys in Ft Thomas from Birth. What else you looking for?

Exactly, I'm not sure you can get more "homegrown" unless you are part of one of the dynasty families!!:ylsuper:

Seems Kind of Harsh. Some beef possibly?

Every where Coach Lickert has been he's been a positive influence on the field and most certainly off the field. From Dayton to Covington and out to the county they've all been very impressed with everything he does.

No beef at all.

6-5 in 2014 with a first round playoff loss. Staring 1-10 in the face this year.