Campbell County 28 Highlands 22 (Frosh)

theguru

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you can take it for what's it's worth and let me give you my Homest opinion. There wasn't too many teams in NKY that wanted any part of these 2 teams tonight. Do you disagree Ru? That wasn't Freshman football tonight....That was a War between 2 very good football teams.

Agree, that was war tonight.

I talked to someone after the game and told them the Campbell/Highlands Frosh game we just watched and the Bengals/Seattle game are the two best football games I have seen this year.

Seriously everyone, it kicked tail tonight in Fort Thomas.

Most of the noise was coming from the woman right behind me.......:woot:

I thought the fans from both teams made a lot of crowd noise. The Highlands fans were particularly smart with some of their late game noise, you could tell the Campbell QB was struggling to hear.

Very aggressive player. Is he homegrown talent?

Lol....Yes he is homegrown. His oldest brother wore #10 and played Middle LB on the 2010 State Team and his other brother is a Soph D Lineman for the Birds this year. Brycen Huddleston will leave a Major Mark on the Highlands program before he is done.

Lol....Yes he is homegrown. His oldest brother wore #10 and played Middle LB on the 2010 State Team and his other brother is a Soph D Lineman for the Birds this year.

I am feeding you bunnies.

All kidding aside, very talented and athletic looking kid.

Was it just me or were there way too many personal fouls by both teams that weren't called? Some even appeared to happen in front of the refs.

I agree with you, chippy game that I thought the refs let get out of hand a little.

One more player I want to single out is the kicker from Highlands, #15. Wow! Kicking to the endzone on kickoffs and crushed a field goal through the uprights. He is a varsity level kicker right now.

I remember him having a strong leg. He and the frosh from Ryle who does kick varsity are both really strong.

I don't think the kid I'm referring to kicks frosh. Not sure though. I think his name is Molique.

I'm sorry, I misread that. Gotcha.

Glad to see some strong, young kickers, special teams have cost many teams state championships.