Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

My guess he's taking the path of "silence is a killer". What can he say? His boys took care of business...just like he said they would. It's like when your dad told you to go to your room and he'd be in later and purposely waited a long time to go in. The whole time you are sitting in there thinking "Oh crap! What's he gonna do????" Usually that was the worst punishment of all!!

:lol2:

You're too kind...I'm sure sk1 appreciates the mention and respect evident by his like.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the "letting the boys speak for themselves" approach whether his intention or not and will gladly give him a...

:thumb:

for his silence!!!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my friend what makes me sick is he get's on here and says his son this and his son that. He said his son was ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSE PLAYERS on the team but for the last 2 game's he has been sitting out but to kick. Well they have been making changes maybe they feel it is best correct?

No my friend what makes me sick is he get's on here and says his son this and his son that. He said his son was ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSE PLAYERS on the team but for the last 2 game's he has been sitting out but to kick. Well they have been making changes maybe they feel it is best correct?

Wait, you are complaining about someone saying their kid needs to play more? But it is ok for you to say yours should get in the game?

You have not seen me say that in sometime now because mine no longer plays. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out he will sit on the bench until his senior year so then he will be back. But I still follow and can not believe what I have been seeing and reading.

So now what kid am I supposedly picking on? Please tell me.

You still talking about Hergott? So talking about the game means I'm picking in a kid. Seriously you need to grow up and take your skirt off. Stating he threw 5 Int's is picking on him? Take your skirt off. It's commenting on a game. Show me any post I've made that wasn't based in his performance

Another shoe size comment. About what I expected though. Why don't you keep you analysis and comments to your beloved Jags.

You don't follow along very well do you? Good luck to you and your son next season. Remember though, that there is always another player just waiting and chomping at the bit to get in and show his stuff, and if and when the coaches feel he deserves it, it will happen. I'm out and Go Birds!

Edited by tdyballgame

You have not seen me say that in sometime now because mine no longer plays. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out he will sit on the bench until his senior year so then he will be back. But I still follow and can not believe what I have been seeing and reading.

There is a problem there... you don't leave the team until you are able to start. you play scout D and O, take your licks and get better. Trust me, when a kid quits and comes back (9 times out of 10) they are softer as a senior than they were as that sideline sophomore. Either quit or play, that coming back for the senior year stuff is selfish and not what a team is about.