Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have not seen me say that in sometime now because mine no longer plays. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out he will sit on the bench until his senior year so then he will be back. But I still follow and can not believe what I have been seeing and reading.

That's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highlands coaches love kids that quit the team, then come back their senior year expecting to be a starter. Seriously, you don't know much about Highlands football program do you? I'll tell you this, seniority means nothing over talent, the best players play, period!! That's a fact. :cool:

I think the biggest mystery I have with this years is the O Line. They returned 3 guys from last year, Bo Hebel is one of them. I watched the H vs SK game online and it may have been the worst linemen play Ive ever seen for Highlands? What is the deal? are the other 2 starting linemen holograms?

I think the biggest mystery I have with this years is the O Line. They returned 3 guys from last year, Bo Hebel is one of them. I watched the H vs SK game online and it may have been the worst linemen play Ive ever seen for Highlands? What is the deal? are the other 2 starting linemen holograms?

This has been my head scratcher all year. I have watched Bo play since he was playing as a Sophomore and he was not just good but very good! I watched him last year and he seemed to be one of the anchors on that line. This year I was expecting the O-Line to be dominate but they have gotten beaten week in and week out. What has changed? Is their new coaching on the line or what? I've been pretty much at a loss on what has changed this entire year.

This has been my head scratcher all year. I have watched Bo play since he was playing as a Sophomore and he was not just good but very good! I watched him last year and he seemed to be one of the anchors on that line. This year I was expecting the O-Line to be dominate but they have gotten beaten week in and week out. What has changed? Is their new coaching on the line or what? I've been pretty much at a loss on what has changed this entire year.

To be fair, the SK line is pretty good. It's not like your guys were beaten by some stiffs.

To be fair, the SK line is pretty good. It's not like your guys were beaten by some stiffs.

My guys are Cooper who also dominated every snap. They are also pretty good, but with that said I still expected HHS O-Line to hold their own especially with 3 returning starters and 1 of them being a 3 year starter.

My guys are Cooper who also dominated every snap. They are also pretty good, but with that said I still expected HHS O-Line to hold their own especially with 3 returning starters and 1 of them being a 3 year starter.

Again you do not know everything. Bo Hebel is not a 3 year starter on the offensive line. He has started for 2 years at guard and Evan Richardson has started 2 years at center. Those are you anchors. You have replaced a left tackle that is now playing at Lindsey Wilson which as of last week was the # 3 team in NAIA. He has been replaced by a kid that is a junior, but could be a sophomore age wise. He has been forced to grow up pretty quickly both mentally and physically considering he has the QB's backside. A potential solution to the o-line problems would be to give Tyler Robinson some snaps there and to move Cam'Ron Johnston to offensive line. These are two very solid guys that would definitely improve things a bit. Offensive line play was really not that bad on Friday night. More than sufficient protection was there. The run game might improve a little by perhaps adding a tight end, a fullback or an H-back type. This gives you one more guy for protection purposes and a potential lead blocker at the point of attack.

Highlands did move the football pretty well on Friday night. If I am not mistaken, 3 picks were inside the 25 yard line and one was in the endzone.

Again you do not know everything. Bo Hebel is not a 3 year starter on the offensive line. He has started for 2 years at guard and Evan Richardson has started 2 years at center. Those are you anchors. You have replaced a left tackle that is now playing at Lindsey Wilson which as of last week was the # 3 team in NAIA. He has been replaced by a kid that is a junior, but could be a sophomore age wise. He has been forced to grow up pretty quickly both mentally and physically considering he has the QB's backside. A potential solution to the o-line problems would be to give Tyler Robinson some snaps there and to move Cam'Ron Johnston to offensive line. These are two very solid guys that would definitely improve things a bit. Offensive line play was really not that bad on Friday night. More than sufficient protection was there. The run game might improve a little by perhaps adding a tight end, a fullback or an H-back type. This gives you one more guy for protection purposes and a potential lead blocker at the point of attack.

Highlands did move the football pretty well on Friday night. If I am not mistaken, 3 picks were inside the 25 yard line and one was in the endzone.

Bo played as a sophomore, I know because I went simply to watch him with a friend who was his uncle. Maybe didn't start the season as a starter but was playing by the end of his sophomore year. I know he was on special teams then. either way if it was only 2 year starting on offensive line, he's played since his sophomore year. None of that matters, the fact that 3 returning starters and the line struggling as much as they are is what we are talking about that is really surprising to me how much they struggle.

Maybe you expected them to struggle, I didn't.

The Robinson kid sure has a motor, non stop!

Bo played as a sophomore, I know because I went simply to watch him with a friend who was his uncle. Maybe didn't start the season as a starter but was playing by the end of his sophomore year. I know he was on special teams then. either way if it was only 2 year starting on offensive line, he's played since his sophomore year. None of that matters, the fact that 3 returning starters and the line struggling as much as they are is what we are talking about that is really surprising to me how much they struggle.

Maybe you expected them to struggle, I didn't.

If I'm not mistaken, Bo was on the D line as a sophomore and made the transition to O last season.

For the love of football make it stop. We lost. Changes made did not work face it. Go back retry and come out better than ever.

Who is "we"? Your son no longer plays and you go back and forth on the program. So who is the "we" in the sentence "we lost"? What's funny is, you never know names or real details and every time you get challenged about it or asked to PM or meet people you say you know, you go into hibernation til it blows over. Then you come back with goofy posts to make sure everyone knows you didn't really go away. Again, not an HHS fan or you would be able to prove it...and you never do.