Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when was last time Highlands was "down" 2005-2006? the playoff losses to LexCath and Cov Cath? Or 2002-2003? Those teams just lost the big games though. In the mid 80s when Eicher was coach didn't they struggle for a while?

HHS was good 2001-2003 but they just weren't the best those years. I can't recall the having this bad a start in my lifetime. That side they usually respond when they are backed against the wall. Still time to revive the the season.

So you would tell all the defensive parent's that your son is one of the best on the defense to their face? I don't see that happening brother sorry. If your son is only being used to kick the ball I would be happy with that and just sit back and watch. Seems to me your not happy with anything yet everyone needs to tell the higher up what you want your son to do? Yeah that is not how it works

Isn't the ultimate insult that UK#1fan doesn't even care enough to gloat?

It's like landing that hot girl finally and realizing that the obsession didn't match the actual achievement. He may be depressed.

What is being missed in all of this is how much better NKY 6A is this year. Normally there is 1 major player and the rest are in a downturn, and they all seemed to rotate roles. This year there are 2 real challengers to everyone not named Trinity or Male. On top of that, Cooper can beat a lot of teams when they are on their game.

Congratulations SK......I know how long it's been......it was great seeing the last team to beat HHS at the game then visiting the team after the game......

Men playing boys really? I seen a couple of your MEN as you call them playing very dirty and toward the end being thrown like rag dolls. Anyone at the game tonight would have seen sk should have had more penalties than was called. They was a very dirty team.

I guess if you win a football game it means you get thrown around like a rag doll.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he asked. Let me look. Oh yeah, he asked when was the last time Highlands didn't score a TD. Simple question. Maybe he had a deep, hidden agenda about the question but it could have been answered in a one year answer.

I don't disagree the offense is struggling but that wasn't the question.

No agenda. Just curious.

What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again. The unwillingness to change things just simply amazes me. Why practice things and guys in different places if you are not going to use it?

At this point, I have to agree with you. If there is an ace in hand, now would be the time to throw it on the table. Perhaps the District games are why it has been held close to the vest. These are the games that matter for post season. I saw lightning in a bottle on that punt formation run last night.

I'm pretty sure that's not what he asked. Let me look. Oh yeah, he asked when was the last time Highlands didn't score a TD. Simple question. Maybe he had a deep, hidden agenda about the question but it could have been answered in a one year answer.

I don't disagree the offense is struggling but that wasn't the question.

Did not realize that I had to have my posts cleared before hitting the submit button.

So you would tell all the defensive parent's that your son is one of the best on the defense to their face? I don't see that happening brother sorry. If your son is only being used to kick the ball I would be happy with that and just sit back and watch. Seems to me your not happy with anything yet everyone needs to tell the higher up what you want your son to do? Yeah that is not how it works

Now that right there is the funniest post I think I have ever seen on BGP. Did you need/get any help with that?