Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? Lets talk about fairweather fans. Easy to talk and cheer when you are on top isn't it?

Well cmon. What is a Highlands fan spozd to do when they are 1-5 and losing to SK? This is not normal Highlands stuff. And yes you generally cheer when you win. Its not pee wee where everyone gets a ribbon. Yes all Highlands fans love their birds, we talk about apparent realities on this blog... hopefully players don't read or take this trash seriously. If Highlands or other players are reading this... don't you are all above this. you are way too great of kids, you commit yourselves to the game and you have been playing with class. You cant win them all, district starts this week and road to state is before you.. There JOAT you happy? I love the birds. I just like to talk strategy with the training wheels off on here.

Well cmon. What is a Highlands fan spozd to do when they are 1-5 and losing to SK? This is not normal Highlands stuff. And yes you generally cheer when you win. Its not pee wee where everyone gets a ribbon. Yes all Highlands fans love their birds, we talk about apparent realities on this blog... hopefully players don't read or take this trash seriously. If Highlands or other players are reading this... don't you are all above this. you are way too great of kids, you commit yourselves to the game and you have been playing with class. You cant win them all, district starts this week and road to state is before you.. There JOAT you happy? I love the birds. I just like to talk strategy with the training wheels off on here.

What strategy are you talking about exactly? Getting on here and talking about high school kids and what you did or did not do how many years ago? I do not need to hide behind a screen name to say anything. I would love to tell it like it is, but I am not going to talk about HIGH SCHOOL kids on a message board like they are college or pro athletes.

The whole everyone gets a trophy thing is an even bigger joke and offers nothing to the conversation now does it?

What is the definition of insanity again?

What really stood out to me is Highlands being the team that got pushed around. Sure Dale always played up "this is the fastest team in HHS history", but they were always more physical than their opponent.

I saw none of that tonight. SK pushed them around and beat them to the spot throughout. Hate to say it, but walked away thinking this Highlands team was on the soft side. Not something I ever thought I'd say, but there it is...