Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. 2nd one wasn't much better. Kid just stood there and waited on it. Came right to him.

Interceptions/game ( 4MIN)

6)Stephen Columbia (George Rogers Clark) vs (Montgomery County) 2001

5)Malcom Merriweather (Todd County Central) vs (Fulton County) 1995

These are single game interceptions per game by one QB. There were many more listed in the 5 per game category. I was just looking to the record book to see the last time somebody did it. It's been a while.

Before any one jumps on me, I'm not degrading any particular player. There is a lot of things that cause interceptions, great DB's, hurried passes, errors on receivers, receivers unable to get open or run the wrong route etc etc.

Birds need to get ready to beat some 5A teams. Practice hard guys, there is a state title ready for the taking, all you have to do is earn it. Stay focused, you got to believe.

Nothing to do except move on from this one and start preparing for the Red Colonels next week. I hope these Birds are hacked off and fed up with losing. Start fresh against Dixie and finish the season strong!

What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again. The unwillingness to change things just simply amazes me. Why practice things and guys in different places if you are not going to use it?

They actually have a State Championship to contend for. They are no where close to being out of it.

Again this week, kicking game shined even when it shouldn't have. The run by Doughtery after seeing the middle of the field wide on a punt to gain some 20+ yards was a smart decision on his part. And his field goal kicking is even more impressive each week.

Something to start with right?

Heck he does not play much on the field anymore, maybe he just needs to be a kicker. Gets injured on a play where he should have been standing in the same place that he was all night long. What is the definition of insanity?

The highlight of the game was in the 3rd and 4th quarter when the bra started on the field and the penalties started flying. 54, 52 , and 33 was throwing them boys around like they was toy's. There should have been more penalties than just that but Sk got away with much more than should have been allowed. The qb throwing interceptions is bad yes but he is a great player give the kid some credit

The highlight of the game was in the 3rd and 4th quarter when the bra started on the field and the penalties started flying. 54, 52 , and 33 was throwing them boys around like they was toy's. There should have been more penalties than just that but Sk got away with much more than should have been allowed. The qb throwing interceptions is bad yes but he is a great player give the kid some credit

The kid gloves at times gets ridiculous.

It's pretty bad when you can't talk about a kids performance before someone claims your trashing a "kid".

It gets ridiculous. To the point sometimes that you can't even describe what happened in a game for fear of hurting some

Thin skinned persons feelings.

When's SK going to play someone their own size?

in the first quarter it was up for grabs. the gazillion picks made up for a lot. judging by both games Ryle is at least as good as SK. Ryle's offense will do a lot more to SK than the birds did tonight. I love the SK fans saying no one is good enough for them when they beat a 1-4 team. Don't order the rings yet Neers there is a lot to do.