Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the first quarter it was up for grabs. the gazillion picks made up for a lot. judging by both games Ryle is at least as good as SK. Ryle's offense will do a lot more to SK than the birds did tonight. I love the SK fans saying no one is good enough for them when they beat a 1-4 team. Don't order the rings yet Neers there is a lot to do.

Ryles not as good as SK. SK is clearly the best team in NKY. Ryle barely got by CCH and Lex Cath. They can't keep up with SK I don't think.

Ryles not as good as SK. SK is clearly the best team in NKY. Ryle barely got by CCH and Lex Cath. They can't keep up with SK I don't think.

I completely disagree. Ryle had to go road warrior for all of their significant games and dominated. Im giving them a first game and away pass with Cov Cath. SK will might get the win against the Raiders in the reg season but Ryle will get the Neers in the playoffs. Tanner Morgan is the leading passing in NKY and he will be the difference maker. I wouldn't put to much stock in SK beating H at home this year.

Bring back Tradition and Death Valley to Highlands!:taz::taz::angrybird12:

Death Valley is dead.... Killed by the field house. We went from Rocky Balboa running up mountains and benching oxen to Ivan Drago in the lab punching robots. I have to say the valley did give a bird a chip on his wing back in the day. It had to make a toughness factor. BW will make some changes in this offseason, he knows what to do. This season is not lost. Luckily H is in 5A and they could make a run. I never got any answer on how many boys SK has to H? Probably a significant difference.

I wouldn't give SK much credit for beating Highlands either, it's a very down year for the Birds, but, the win over Bryan Station is a big time quality win, no matter how you slice it.

I think you have to give em credit. They did what they had to do and it likely could've been worse. The line dominated on both sides, they played fast and Powell liked amazing. What else should they've done to impress you?

Death Valley is dead.... Killed by the field house. We went from Rocky Balboa running up mountains and benching oxen to Ivan Drago in the lab punching robots. I have to say the valley did give a bird a chip on his wing back in the day. It had to make a toughness factor. BW will make some changes in this offseason, he knows what to do. This season is not lost. Luckily H is in 5A and they could make a run. I never got any answer on how many boys SK has to H? Probably a significant difference.

I miss the days of flipping monster truck tires on the field or pulling the oline coaches in a truck across Death Valley , or dragging a chip up the Death Valley hill a couple of times. Heard about some of the workouts this summer and I hope I heard incorrectly. There wasn't truck or chip or tire mentioned.:rolleyes: