Track the Reds

Where in the world did you get those values for those guys?

I didn't get those values. Just examples to start a discussion. The way many talk on here, they would be happy with those values.

What do you want in return for those players? If you don't get it, are you going to take less just because you want to get rid of them? Do you take the best offer no matter what it is just to make sure you get rid of those guys?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get those values. Just examples to start a discussion. The way many talk on here, they would be happy with those values.

What do you want in return for those players? If you don't get it, are you going to take less just because you want to get rid of them? Do you take the best offer no matter what it is just to make sure you get rid of those guys?

Haven't seen a single poster say they'd take anything close to that for either of them.

I want a fair return. They had a deal in place for Zach Wheeler for Bruce back at the deadline and then got greedy. That would've been a huge return. They should realistically be able to get a top 100 prospect and another mid-level guy or two for Bruce.

I'd imagine the return for Chapman would be better. Probably two top 100 guys.

Interested in the numbers, but not interested enough to look them up.

During the current 126 (obvious exaggeration) game losing streak anyone know how badly the Reds have been outscored? I know the Mets pounded them and the Cubs aren't winning one run games either.

I think this is the furthest the Reds have ever been out of first place at any point in their history. Luckily, we got prospects.

After tonight's 10-3 loss (it wasn't that close) the Reds are only 30 games out of a playoff berth.

Bright spot is the Reds do open next year against the only team in baseball with a worse record than their own.

Just curious on this one. Why did the Reds delay the start of Tuesday's game for more than two hours? Can't say rain, when there was barely a mist coming down the entire time. Marty was pretty jacked about it just before the first pitch. Said the game could have started at 7:10, no problem.

Did GABP look too much like Wrigley south? Did the Reds hope the Cubs would pull their scheduled starter if the delay was long enough? Another reason perhaps, because it certainly wasn't the weather.

This likely makes a bigger splash in the local media if the Reds hadn't become totally irrelevant like a month ago. Hardly makes one feel comfortable that the front office is full of solid professionals though. I'd love to hear someone in the organization explain this delay to me like I'm a third grader.

Just curious on this one. Why did the Reds delay the start of Tuesday's game for more than two hours? Can't say rain, when there was barely a mist coming down the entire time. Marty was pretty jacked about it just before the first pitch. Said the game could have started at 7:10, no problem.

Did GABP look too much like Wrigley south? Did the Reds hope the Cubs would pull their scheduled starter if the delay was long enough? Another reason perhaps, because it certainly wasn't the weather.

This likely makes a bigger splash in the local media if the Reds hadn't become totally irrelevant like a month ago. Hardly makes one feel comfortable that the front office is full of solid professionals though. I'd love to hear someone in the organization explain this delay to me like I'm a third grader.

It is because large rain cells were moving into the area. You might not like it or agree with it, but that is the explanation they would give you.

It is because large rain cells were moving into the area. You might not like it or agree with it, but that is the explanation they would give you.

And it's a smart decision. There is no point in starting a game when 20 minutes later a massive rain cell is expected. That would be dumb.

Waiting didn't hurt anyone, well except maybe the beer vendors :D.

I'm sure at this point the Reds just want to get the season over with so I doubt they had a master plan to delay the season.

The Reds final home game of the Reds 2015 season is this afternoon.

After this 2nd consecutive season of total failure and embarrassment to all true Reds fans .... Manager B. Price HAS To Go ! BY FAR The Worst Manaer in the History of the Reds and probably all of MLB history.

"if" Price is not fired that can only mean that the Reds front office accepts and supports Losing !

Signed ... One P'd off Life long Reds Fan !

Thank you ....at least o feel better now. lol

BTW ... My apologies to Dusty Baker, I blasted him but Price couldn't carry Bakers toothpick, lol.

(I still think Dusty didn't do a good job but he is world's better than the clown we've had I the last two seasons)

And it's a smart decision. There is no point in starting a game when 20 minutes later a massive rain cell is expected. That would be dumb.

Waiting didn't hurt anyone, well except maybe the beer vendors :D.

Actually, that should help the beer vendors shouldn't it?

What's the story on that MJ? Is a rain delay good for business or bad for business?