Track the Reds

Sure it does....Jocketty is the guy that buys the groceries and Bryan Price cooks the meals. They will end up letting go a pitching or bench coach cuz those are the real problem areas. I mean the pitching coach had a staff of rookies and the bench coach....Sure he suggested they did a couple hit n runs that didn't work out.

Anything other than cleaning house will be an insult to Reds fans.

Bring back Wayne Krivsky!

Jocketty does what Bob tells him to do, that wont change with a new GM. Have to change ownership if we want change in the organization.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jocketty does what Bob tells him to do, that wont change with a new GM. Have to change ownership if we want change in the organization.

I guarantee you were the guy saying the same thing over the last ownership group who didn't wanna spend money. They have made some poor/questionable decision but the wiliness to spend some money in there. I'll take that over the last group.

I guarantee you were the guy saying the same thing over the last ownership group who didn't wanna spend money. They have made some poor/questionable decision but the wiliness to spend some money in there. I'll take that over the last group.

Guarantee you are wrong, wasnt on BGP then so I couldnt have.

Bob hasnt improved this team in any way really, were still lossing 90+ games a year. Time for new ownership to see what they can do.

Bob hasnt improved this team in any way really, were still lossing 90+ games a year. Time for new ownership to see what they can do.

Dude, we've had 2 division championships, and another wildcard playoff spot during the 10 years Bob has owned the team. In the 10 years prior to him owning it, we only had 2 winning seasons...period.

To say that Bob may not be the guy to take us to the next level is one thing...to say he hasn't improved this team in any way is just completely ludicrous.

Dude, we've had 2 division championships, and another wildcard playoff spot during the 10 years Bob has owned the team. In the 10 years prior to him owning it, we only had 2 winning seasons...period.

To say that Bob may not be the guy to take us to the next level is one thing...to say he hasn't improved this team in any way is just completely ludicrous.

How are back to back losing seasons improvement?

How are back to back losing seasons improvement?

You do realize he was the owner when they won 90+ games the two years before that, don't you? Not meaning to be snide here, but if back to back losing seasons were the impetus for a change in ownership, there'd be new owners everywhere, all the time.

The Reds got caught in a situation very similar to what the Phillies are in...they had some success with a core group of players, and have tried to continue that success by making small "tweaks". The team may look good on paper, but reality is a different story. Therefore bigger changes are necessary. Like I said, Bob may or may not be the guy to pilot us through those bigger changes. I don't know. All I'm saying is that dismissing what he's done over the past 5 or 6 years is silly, IMO.

Next season starting line up should only have these players back.

C- Mez

1b- Votto

2b- Suerez

SS- Cozart

3b-? Frazier will want a huge contract next season, trade him now.

Lf- ?

Cf-? Billy Hamilton can't hit, period end of story.

Rf- ? jay Bruce has worn out his welcome, he needs to go.

You do realize he was the owner when they won 90+ games the two years before that, don't you? Not meaning to be snide here, but if back to back losing seasons were the impetus for a change in ownership, there'd be new owners everywhere, all the time.

The Reds got caught in a situation very similar to what the Phillies are in...they had some success with a core group of players, and have tried to continue that success by making small "tweaks". The team may look good on paper, but reality is a different story. Therefore bigger changes are necessary. Like I said, Bob may or may not be the guy to pilot us through those bigger changes. I don't know. All I'm saying is that dismissing what he's done over the past 5 or 6 years is silly, IMO.

Not even close, the Phil's won a World Series, the Deads couldn't even win a playoff series. ( LOL) the same, (LOL)

The thing that makes me cringe is when people say just get rid of them when speaking of players like Bruce, Chapman and Phillips. What do people want when they say that? Would you trade Bruce for a AA pitcher who might be your 7th inning bullpen guy if everything works well for him? Do you trade Chapman for a A ball starting pitcher who throws real hard? If yes, I strongly disagree. I applaud moving these players if you get decent value back. If I am getting the above in return, I would rather keep these guys till a better deal comes along. If no better deal comes along, let them walk and I will take the draft pick.

I am not a fan of dump everything and start from scratch just because things aren't working. I want fair value back.

Next season starting line up should only have these players back.

C- Mez

1b- Votto

2b- Suerez

SS- Cozart

3b-? Frazier will want a huge contract next season, trade him now.

Lf- ?

Cf-? Billy Hamilton can't hit, period end of story.

Rf- ? jay Bruce has worn out his welcome, he needs to go.

Frazier will make $8.25M next year.

Hearing season ticket sales are down almost 48% from last season, no way Bobby Boy stands pat at this point. This teams needs to be gutted from the top to the bottom, Jockerty, Price, a lot of the players need to be sent packing, ASAP! Reds baseball, " It's unwatchable."

I'm sure ticket season sales are down for next year. Of course, they were way UP this year for the All-Star Game, so it would make sense that sales would be down next year regardless of the Reds' performance.