Woman Plans to Marry Her Father After 2 Years of Dating

lawildcat

I'm not sure what creeps me out more; this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey.

Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating | Fox News

An teenage revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in New York Magazine the relationship with her father when she was young and how she fell in love with him.

In the interview, the girl also says the two plan on having children.

The woman says he father was in and out of her life mostly when she was young. She recalls wondering where he was and why she hadn't hear from him. There was no contact for 12 years and she did not finally meet him again until she was 17.

Her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, the woman went to stay with him for a week.

After the week, the 18-year-old revealed they had sex and were dating after.

Many people were aware of the situation.

"Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the original story...

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/what-its-like-to-date-your-dad.html

In fifth grade I dated a boy for two years. But one night he got drunk and had sex with a girl who ended up pregnant.

What in the hell?

I told him he had to go and be with this girl and take care of the kid.

She ended up falling asleep with a cigarette in her mouth and their house burned down, so she left town with the kid and never came back. I supported him through that and we ended up half-butt (Had to change the word) dating, then my mom found letters we had written to each other about making out. She said things were getting too serious and sexual and took me out of class and homeschooled me for a while.

I can't even...

Is this real life?

Did you have sex with that boyfriend?

No. I had a girlfriend in middle school and that was the most major sexual experience I’d ever had. But she was very religious and every time we were intimate she would sob and read me verses out of the Bible.

How quickly did he end things with his girlfriend?

We made sure to move out of the girlfriend’s immediately because we knew we couldn’t be together there. Before her, he was with a woman for eight years and she’s now our roommate. Talk about awkward for the first three months!

Did you tell her about the nature of your relationship?

She found out when she heard us making love. I guess we didn’t realize how thin the bedroom floor was. She really didn’t mind. Now we’re like a little family. She calls me her daughter.

:eyeonyou:

Completely normal.

Do you think you have something special that other couples don’t?

I think we have a better relationship than any couple I’ve met because our bond is so strong. I just feel so close to him and so in love with him. We are almost two years into the relationship and I’m still head over heels with that “first few weeks in love” feeling. Everybody says we are the cutest couple they’ve ever seen. I took him to prom.

Didn’t he and your mom conceive you on prom night?

Yeah.

:lol: :lol:

:isurrender::ohbrother::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: