Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woman Plans to Marry Her Father After 2 Years of Dating

Featured Replies

:wideyed::wideyed:...and we are at the peak of civilization folks.........well, some of us.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are the definition of relative humidity.

Did you have sex with that boyfriend?

No. I had a girlfriend in middle school and that was the most major sexual experience I’d ever had. But she was very religious and every time we were intimate she would sob and read me verses out of the Bible.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's about 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :isurrender:

 

If you think about it, that was like reading a Penthouse Forum letter. :lol:

I am pretty sure their child will somehow find its way into my wife's kindergarten class.

I am pretty sure their child will somehow find its way into my wife's kindergarten class.

 

That....was......Awesome.

Do you think you have something special that other couples don’t?

I think we have a better relationship than any couple I’ve met because our bond is so strong. I just feel so close to him and so in love with him. We are almost two years into the relationship and I’m still head over heels with that “first few weeks in love” feeling. Everybody says we are the cutest couple they’ve ever seen. I took him to prom.

 

Didn’t he and your mom conceive you on prom night?

Yeah.

 

:lol: :lol:

 

Blood IS thicker than water so...

There is no state that would allow this marriage. Dad needs to be charged with incest. Reminds me of the Kentucky Blue people.

Devil's advocate here...

 

What makes incest illegal? Is this a moral/religious thing?

 

How is this any different from the pro-gay marriage argument?

There is no state that would allow this marriage. Dad needs to be charged with incest. Reminds me of the Kentucky Blue people.

 

It's legal in Jersey.

Devil's advocate here...

 

What makes incest illegal? Is this a moral/religious thing?

 

How is this any different from the pro-gay marriage argument?

 

Basic rule of genetics: overall health depends on spreading the genes apart. Ultimately makes the herd stronger. Keeping them close together tends to result in strange mutations.

 

Also, for me, it's a moral thing as well. And it's gross.

Devil's advocate here...

 

What makes incest illegal? Is this a moral/religious thing?

 

How is this any different from the pro-gay marriage argument?

 

My opinion is it shouldn't be illegal. I think it's gross, but I think two grown adults should be allowed to do whatever they want together.

 

As to your question, I imagine it's two fold...One aspect is the religious component, and the other possibly being the genetic mutation of offspring? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.