TV Shows you will never watch

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen an episode of The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, ER, Survivor, 24, or Entourage....those are the ones people are always shocked about. I'm sure I'd like a few of those if I watched, but they just never made it into my rotation.

I'm not a vampire / zombie / folks from outer space guy, as a rule, so those types of shows rarely appeal to me. I'm also not a huge sitcom guy, I think Modern Family is the only one I currently watch. Used to love Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, etc., but haven't watched any of the modern ones minus Modern Family.

The older I get, the less television I find myself watching. There is only one show that I can think of that I would actually set time aside to watch and that is Survivor.

Shows that I will never, ever, ever watch? Any other reality show, especially anything with "The Real Housewives" in the title! Also will never watch, Honey Boo Boo, anything that contains a Kardashian, or The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I have never seen an episode of The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, ER, Survivor, 24, or Entourage....those are the ones people are always shocked about. I'm sure I'd like a few of those if I watched, but they just never made it into my rotation.

I'm not a vampire / zombie / folks from outer space guy, as a rule, so those types of shows rarely appeal to me. I'm also not a huge sitcom guy, I think Modern Family is the only one I currently watch. Used to love Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, etc., but haven't watched any of the modern ones minus Modern Family.

Like you, I don't do animation or vampire/futuristic crap.

Any Pageant show, Toddler's and Tiara's comes to mind (Just people living their life prostituting their kids)

Kardashians (see above)

Seinfeld (IMO only one episode worth watching)

Soaps (all of them)

The View

Oprah

Any Dance Competition program

Basically any thing on MTV

Vampire or Zombie shows