Birdsfan Fighting For His Life Tonight

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is a very sad time for the Lehkamp family, the Fort Thomas community and even the BGP community. As I have stated several times already, I was a fellow classmate of Dave's all the way back to Johnson Elementary. Even had the task a few years of helping him maneuver the halls of Highlands. He was a very big part of the last 2 high school reunions, one of which was this past fall. I know that the class of 1983 will again be giving a scholarship to a deserving senior at HHS and I am going to push that they make a special recognition of Dave for all that he brought to this world. It was a pleasure knowing him all of these years and he will certainly be missed by many. Condolences to the Lehkamp family and I am pretty confident he is in a better place right now. Peace be with you BF.

It breaks my heart to tell you all, I received a call from Dave's brother about a half an hour ago telling me Dave passed away. Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers. We all were truly blessed for knowing him, either in person or on the board. God bless you all and God bless my dear friend Dave (Birdsfan) Lehkamp.

It breaks my heart to tell you all, I received a call from Dave's brother about a half an hour ago telling me Dave passed away. Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers. We all were truly blessed for knowing him, either in person or on the board. God bless you all and God bless my dear friend Dave (Birdsfan) Lehkamp.

Thank you. RTS. God Bless Dave Lehkamp.