Rank The Remaining Teams

JokersWild24

Just for fun, how do the remaining teams rank when stacked up against one another?

I'll try:

1. Bowling Green

2. Scott County

3. Highlands

4. Collins

5. DeSales

6. Wayne County

7. Belfry

8. Meade County

9. Mayfield

10. Pulaski County

11. Newport Central Catholic

12. Williamsburg

Pretty tight grouping throughout though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun, how do the remaining teams rank when stacked up against one another?

I'll try:

1. Bowling Green

2. Scott County

3. Highlands

4. Collins

5. DeSales

6. Wayne County

7. Belfry

8. Meade County

9. Mayfield

10. Pulaski County

12. Williamsburg

Pretty tight grouping throughout though.

Looks like this is pretty good. I don't think there is a clear cut no doubter there, though. The top 3 could probably beat each other on a given night. I believe Collins and DeSales could get them, also. Wayne and Belfry might end up being the best game next weekend.

Looks like this is pretty good. I don't think there is a clear cut no doubter there, though. The top 3 could probably beat each other on a given night. I believe Collins and DeSales could get them, also. Wayne and Belfry might end up being the best game next weekend.

Agree. That was hard to do. I think any team within 3-4 spots of another team could knock anyone else off on a given night. When they are 6-8 spots apart, I think it's different, as it'd be hard for Williamsburg to knock off Highlands, Scott County, or Bowling Green given the #'s, but these teams are bunched up pretty close.

1. Bowling Green

2. Highlands

3. Scott County

4. Meade County

5. Belfry

6. Collins

7. Wayne County

8. Pulaski County

9. Mayfield

10. DeSales

12. Williamsburg

I agree except switch Highlands and BG to 1A and 1B based on that common opponent thingy...:thumb:

Of course with Highlands being 1A...LOL

I find it tough to list Collins all the way down to 7

I think you'd agree Scott, BG, Highlands would be clearcut ahead of them. I think the fact that Desales beat JHardin who beat Meade, who beat CHardin, who beat Collins, would put them ahead. Meade also pummelled CHardin, who beat Collins and I just think Wayne Co is that good. I could see Collins at #6, but, Wayne has done nothing to discredit themselves from being that high. beating Central and Tilghman, both on the road, and doing it impressively, says a lot to me. I give Collins a lot of credit for a great game against O'Boro, but, imo, they weren't a great team. Good, but, nothing, special. Plus, I have a hard time getting any more excited about Collins when I look at that Spencer Co game.

I think you'd agree Scott, BG, Highlands would be clearcut ahead of them. I think the fact that Desales beat JHardin who beat Meade, who beat CHardin, who beat Collins, would put them ahead. Meade also pummelled CHardin, who beat Collins and I just think Wayne Co is that good. I could see Collins at #6, but, Wayne has done nothing to discredit themselves from being that high. beating Central and Tilghman, both on the road, and doing it impressively, says a lot to me. I give Collins a lot of credit for a great game against O'Boro, but, imo, they weren't a great team. Good, but, nothing, special. Plus, I have a hard time getting any more excited about Collins when I look at that Spencer Co game.

'You could be right, I just think Collins is too good to be that low. I think if any team has a shot at beaating HHS it is Collins and I've thought that for awhile. I just find it tough to rank them #7 when in reality they have a shot at beating #3 in your list

Edited by Hellbird

'You could be right, I just think Collins is too good to be that low. I think if any team has a shot at beaating HHS it is Collins and I've thought that for awhile. I just find it tough to rank them #7 when in reality they have a shot at beating #3 in your list

You may be right, too, but, I think they could also be as low as 10th. Not too sure Mayfield, Belfry and Pulaski Co shouldn't be ahead of them. They could, at the very least, make a case to be ahead of them.