Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

02Ram54

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not. Sandy Bell would have none of that. They ride the CATS bus to class and practice. Thought you knew. It's a new day in LexTown.

Cal bought them segways so they don't have to walk those 15 steps to the Joe Craft center.

Cal bought them segways so they don't have to walk those 15 steps to the Joe Craft center.

I thought scooters were the vehicle of choice for the good players. Didn't UL football player Maudlin have an accident with one earlier this season?

Samaki Walker had a big problem with a car when he was at UL. All the big schools cheat IMO and have been doing so for a long time----in football and basketball.

You think there aren't nice cars sitting outside Wildcat Lodge right now? :lol2:

Of course not. Sandy Bell would have none of that. They ride the CATS bus to class and practice. Thought you knew. It's a new day in LexTown.

I would like to know what Cal's first set of recruits at UK were driving while there?

I don't know who drove what, but the handful of cars behind the old Wildcat Lodge during 2009-10 looked like what you'd see in a showroom.

You guys will answer to a much high authority, persumably GOD, for these accusations. Then you will break out in hives. This according to Rick Pitino. Now think about that for a second. Rick Pitino warning people about answering to GOD

To me the big issue with this story isn't that a DI college basketball player is driving a borrowed car or even that he was speeding, but considering that you have a high profile, you have got to be responsible enough to take care of the ticket situation before things compound making it a bigger issue. You have to be aware that you are and will be in the public eye, and that it today's world any little negative thing that you do will be exposed.