Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

Featured Replies

Ron Mercer had a jet black Isuzu Rodeo with a front license plate that read "Air Pair" & had the numbers 23 & 33 on it.

 

Rodeos seemed to be their favorites back then. Rodeos and Explorers.

 

 

Tony Delk's purple Mustang convertible was my favorite. He had that after they won though so it was legal then.

 

 

But still....:lol:

  • Replies 137
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodrick Rhodes only had a bike. He was so mistreated.

Rodeos seemed to be their favorites back then. Rodeos and Explorers.

 

 

Tony Delk's purple Mustang convertible was my favorite. He had that after they won though so it was legal then.

 

 

But still....:lol:

 

Delk also had eleventy billion pairs of tennis shoes.

 

I think Anderson had an Explorer.

 

Conversely, Sheppard had a beat-up S-10 & Pope had a little compact car that was so small, I believe he tore the front seats out & drove from the back seat. :lol2:

Rodrick Rhodes only had a bike. He was so mistreated.

 

You're going to be an old, fat man in a nursing home with a mind that barely works...but you'll still be yapping about Rod Rhodes. :lol2::lol2:

You're going to be an old, fat man in a nursing home with a mind that barely works...but you'll still be yapping about Rod Rhodes. :lol2::lol2:

 

So mistreated.

Delk also had eleventy billion pairs of tennis shoes.

 

I think Anderson had an Explorer.

 

Conversely, Sheppard had a beat-up S-10 & Pope had a little compact car that was so small, I believe he tore the front seats out & drove from the back seat. :lol2:

 

I'm thinking it was a light brown Explorer. And I remember Walker driver a green Rodeo.

You're going to be an old, fat man in a nursing home with a mind that barely works...but you'll still be yapping about Rod Rhodes. :lol2::lol2:

So really same as now but old.

Walter McCarty had eleventy billion shoes also. Could smell them in the Blazer Hall hallway during summer school.

So really same as now but old.

 

And in a nursing home.

Delk also had eleventy billion pairs of tennis shoes.

 

I think Anderson had an Explorer.

 

Conversely, Sheppard had a beat-up S-10 & Pope had a little compact car that was so small, I believe he tore the front seats out & drove from the back seat. :lol2:

 

No worries, he's making up for it in autograph sales these days.

I'm thinking it was a light brown Explorer. And I remember Walker driver a green Rodeo.

 

Not sure on the color, but almost certain it was an Explorer.

 

I'm sure people can go check out the rides at Wildcat Lodge & find that things haven't changed. Chane & Ware posted that picture of them in the Mercedes this summer. P.J. Hairston had his thing at UNC. This kind of stuff is happening with all the big boys.

 

All of them, I say. :lol2:

  • Author
All those UK players played for what coach?

 

I'd say something, but I'm pretty sure you'd rather not hear about Cal's players (or Eddie's, or Tubby's).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.