Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

02Ram54

Ron Mercer had a jet black Isuzu Rodeo with a front license plate that read "Air Pair" & had the numbers 23 & 33 on it.

Rodeos seemed to be their favorites back then. Rodeos and Explorers.

Tony Delk's purple Mustang convertible was my favorite. He had that after they won though so it was legal then.

But still....:lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodeos seemed to be their favorites back then. Rodeos and Explorers.

Tony Delk's purple Mustang convertible was my favorite. He had that after they won though so it was legal then.

But still....:lol:

Delk also had eleventy billion pairs of tennis shoes.

I think Anderson had an Explorer.

Conversely, Sheppard had a beat-up S-10 & Pope had a little compact car that was so small, I believe he tore the front seats out & drove from the back seat. :lol2:

Conversely, Sheppard had a beat-up S-10 & Pope had a little compact car that was so small, I believe he tore the front seats out & drove from the back seat. :lol2:

I'm thinking it was a light brown Explorer. And I remember Walker driver a green Rodeo.

No worries, he's making up for it in autograph sales these days.

I'm thinking it was a light brown Explorer. And I remember Walker driver a green Rodeo.

Not sure on the color, but almost certain it was an Explorer.

I'm sure people can go check out the rides at Wildcat Lodge & find that things haven't changed. Chane & Ware posted that picture of them in the Mercedes this summer. P.J. Hairston had his thing at UNC. This kind of stuff is happening with all the big boys.

All of them, I say. :lol2: