Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

Featured Replies

@Mengus22 19 Nov

Kentucky's most visible fan has gone from talking 40-0 to tweeting pics of Louisville players in cars. Been a rough week.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The cars being used by Ware and Chane are tracing back to guys that work for sports marketing companies. Not good...

 

Nothing to see here move along....

@Mengus22 19 Nov

Kentucky's most visible fan has gone from talking 40-0 to tweeting pics of Louisville players in cars. Been a rough week.

 

Assuming this is speaking of Jones? He predicted MSU would beat UK.

Assuming this is speaking of Jones? He predicted MSU would beat UK.

 

Of course he did. :lol2:

Classic response now that things are starting to get fuzzy. Take shots at the UK fans. :D

 

 

Hey here's an idea, if you are going to take a car from a booster (Allegedly) DON'T SPEED in it. Idiots...

Of course he did. :lol2:

 

They devoted an entire show to predicting UK's record. Had a bunch of media people on to predict. He went with 38-2 with losses to MSU and at Florida. Gregg Doyel I believe was the only one to predict 40-0.

Classic response now that things are starting to get fuzzy. Take shots at the UK fans. :D

 

Classic UK fan response... It's funny until someone takes at shot at UK.

They devoted an entire show to predicting UK's record. Had a bunch of media people on to predict. He went with 38-2 with losses to MSU and at Florida. Gregg Doyel I believe was the only one to predict 40-0.

 

Pretty Matt Jones thing for him to do.. You think he really believed they'd lose to MSU? I don't...

I'm heading to the Yum for Tonight's game... I'm going to drive my Maxima and speed all the way from Valley Station to Main Street. Hopefully I don't end up on KSR.

Classic UK fan response... It's funny until someone takes at shot at UK.

 

It still is funny. :lol2: I'm not one to get worked up about making fun of UK. I've seen UK players driving nice cars before and wonder where they get them from. Seems like such an easy thing to get in trouble for but no one ever does.

Pretty Matt Jones thing for him to do.. You think he really believed they'd lose to MSU? I don't...

 

I predicted the exact same thing here on BGP...same record and same two losses (but before he did, I might add).

 

No reason to think he would think something different. He has been adamant that he thinks UK wins the title, but that they would not go undefeated.

  • Author

According to Jody Demling, the info about Chane is wrong. It's not the same Chris Washington that works at Nelligan.

Since there might be law enforcement personnel on here' date=' I'll just say that a friend of mine once got his 1995 Firebird up to 110 MPH on I-64 several years ago. He peed in his snowsuit.[/quote']

 

I had a friend that went on a diet because he wanted to see how fast he could get his Ducati sports bike up to if he dropped 40 or 50 lbs. that guy was nuts. Let's just say it was well well over 110 mph.

So that was you... :irked: :lol2:

 

It was dumb but it was fun while it lasted!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.