Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

Featured Replies

While I thoroughly enjoy the back & forth, funny tweets, UK/UL fans fighting with each other, I honestly couldn't care less about any of this.

 

1) Kevin Ware was speeding & got cited for it. A lot of us have done that.

 

2) Kevin Ware failed to show up for his court date. Stupid, but also a fairly common mistake.

 

3) Kevin Ware & Chane Behanan were driving cars that belong to UL boosters. In other words, Louisville is cheating. So is everyone else in major college athletics.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deuce your too good to be a UL fan. Come on over to central KY, plenty of room for you in the BBN. You deserve better!

 

There are few certainties in life... This NEVER happening is one of them. :lol2:

While I thoroughly enjoy the back & forth, funny tweets, UK/UL fans fighting with each other, I honestly couldn't care less about any of this.

 

1) Kevin Ware was speeding & got cited for it. A lot of us have done that.

 

2) Kevin Ware failed to show up for his court date. Stupid, but also a fairly common mistake.

 

3) Kevin Ware & Chane Behanan were driving cars that belong to UL boosters. In other words, Louisville is cheating. So is everyone else in major college athletics.

 

Agreed on all. Nothing that happens in College Athletics surprises me anymore, and it shouldn't anybody else either. Hopefully nothing comes of this, because I'd hate for an entire program to suffer for the selfish actions of a few.

Right... Since Duke, UNC, Miami, etc. haven't ever been in trouble.

 

Duke? Nahhhh remember Lance Thomas? Neither does the NCAA.

It's not. Who's said it is? However, being loaned a car from someone who works for a sports marketing firm that has financial dealings with UofL athletics is.

 

Gotcha. I missed the car part some place.

 

I am glad I was never a high profile college athlete. I would have taken money, cars, and anything else they would have offered.

 

I can only think how hard it is to pass on some of the things offered. Sorry guys I am not going to pretend this doesnt go on. Nor will I blame kids that do it.

 

It's the adults and others around these programs that are at fault. Plus AAU basketball has created this Super Star attitude among most of these guys.

 

They all want the spot light. If they didnt they we wouldnt see press conferences and hats when someone selecting a school. We should just see a press conference with a kid signing his LOI at a school we already know he chose, then he comment on why he chose that school.

I can only think how hard it is to pass on some of the things offered. Sorry guys I am not going to pretend this doesnt go on. Nor will I blame kids that do it.

 

Pretty much my take. They should get paid.

"I chewed [him] out pretty good for being foolish. But as far as punishment, he will lose his license and he will be walking a lot. I hope he likes walking. Hey, it will be good for his leg."

 

:lol2:

 

Walking will be good for Chane also, it will help him sweat some of the junk out of his system.

@AdamHimmelsbach: U of L spokesman Kenny Klein said compliance office has finished looking into Ware situation. "It's satisfied and [the case] is closed."

What has been fun through all this is how many UK fans now have pics of UL basketball and football players and their cars.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Louisville 1st, Cars 4ever

‏@TimSullivan714 18 Nov

Also eager to learn what #Louisville's Kevin Ware is doing driving a 2013 Dodge. Maybe a gift from his buddy, Anthony Davis?

 

I have always been paranoid of getting a speeding ticket as well. I just haven't ever had the nerve to go a lot (15 mph+) over the speed limit.

 

Ironic, given your user name. :lol:

Here, BBN. Let's act like Louisville Basketball players are the only ones to ever drive nice cars. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.