Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

02Ram54

While I thoroughly enjoy the back & forth, funny tweets, UK/UL fans fighting with each other, I honestly couldn't care less about any of this.

1) Kevin Ware was speeding & got cited for it. A lot of us have done that.

2) Kevin Ware failed to show up for his court date. Stupid, but also a fairly common mistake.

3) Kevin Ware & Chane Behanan were driving cars that belong to UL boosters. In other words, Louisville is cheating. So is everyone else in major college athletics.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I thoroughly enjoy the back & forth, funny tweets, UK/UL fans fighting with each other, I honestly couldn't care less about any of this.

1) Kevin Ware was speeding & got cited for it. A lot of us have done that.

2) Kevin Ware failed to show up for his court date. Stupid, but also a fairly common mistake.

3) Kevin Ware & Chane Behanan were driving cars that belong to UL boosters. In other words, Louisville is cheating. So is everyone else in major college athletics.

Agreed on all. Nothing that happens in College Athletics surprises me anymore, and it shouldn't anybody else either. Hopefully nothing comes of this, because I'd hate for an entire program to suffer for the selfish actions of a few.

It's not. Who's said it is? However, being loaned a car from someone who works for a sports marketing firm that has financial dealings with UofL athletics is.

Gotcha. I missed the car part some place.

I am glad I was never a high profile college athlete. I would have taken money, cars, and anything else they would have offered.

I can only think how hard it is to pass on some of the things offered. Sorry guys I am not going to pretend this doesnt go on. Nor will I blame kids that do it.

It's the adults and others around these programs that are at fault. Plus AAU basketball has created this Super Star attitude among most of these guys.

They all want the spot light. If they didnt they we wouldnt see press conferences and hats when someone selecting a school. We should just see a press conference with a kid signing his LOI at a school we already know he chose, then he comment on why he chose that school.

"I chewed [him] out pretty good for being foolish. But as far as punishment, he will lose his license and he will be walking a lot. I hope he likes walking. Hey, it will be good for his leg."

:lol2:

Walking will be good for Chane also, it will help him sweat some of the junk out of his system.