Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

Featured Replies

  • Replies 137
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitino does have control over the media in Louisville. This is alike a parent chewing out his kids for not doing the dishes.

 

But I thought it was Jurich controlling the media?

Here's a more abbreviated version of the Pitino presser:

 

  • Author

I believe the Behanan deal is still connected to the Washington fellow from Nelligan.

 

It's not. From Eric Crawford.

 

The car was registered to a person who had the same name as the sports marketing official, but it wasn't that person. It was another person of the same name. The car, a late-model sports car (aren't they all?), in fact belonged to a U of L student, a female, who was a friend of the player and who was in the car with the player at the time of the incident.

Nothing new here, UofL cheats as does every other athletic program in the country. I just don't want to hear a peep about Cal from any of the UofL hypocrites.

 

And Pitino is an arrogant turd. I just hate that he isn't teaching these fine young men the lessons they need to learn. Chane and Kevin are really quality human beings who just need some guidance.

Rex Chapman @rexchapman

UofL BB plyr Kevin Ware's speeding ticket/missed court date has been blown-up & dragged-out by a handful of folks w a pro-UK agenda. Petty.

I just don't want to hear a peep about Cal from any of the UofL hypocrites.

 

How often do you hear that on here?

How often do you hear that on here?

 

Honestly never on here that I'm aware of, just in general

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman 3h

I was pulled-over in college - Jan of 1988 - doing 119-mph (idiot) on I-75-south from Cinci to Lex at abt 2pm trying to get back for...

...Coach Ed's 3pm practice. Cop said in as southern of a drawl as you'll ever hear, "My wife'd kill me if I gave u a ticket. Be good, Kang!"

Rex is going all in. Even called out Jones. @rexchapman

^ Rex is going at it on Twitter. :lol2:

 

Told some UK fans that in regards to players driving boosters' cars UK fans "don't want to go there."

Told some UK fans that in regards to players driving boosters' cars UK fans "don't want to go there."

 

And he's absolutely right. No fan from any fan base of a major school should want to go there.

Nope. Working drive thru at the Limestone McDonalds in 1995-1996 all I can say is I saw the Cats rolling in some nice nice vehicles. Even nicer after they won the title.

Nope. Working drive thru at the Limestone McDonalds in 1995-1996 all I can say is I saw the Cats rolling in some nice nice vehicles. Even nicer after they won the title.

 

Ron Mercer had a jet black Isuzu Rodeo with a front license plate that read "Air Pair" & had the numbers 23 & 33 on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.