Let's Go Ahead and Get This Out of the Way

02Ram54

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Behanan deal is still connected to the Washington fellow from Nelligan.

It's not. From Eric Crawford.

The car was registered to a person who had the same name as the sports marketing official, but it wasn't that person. It was another person of the same name. The car, a late-model sports car (aren't they all?), in fact belonged to a U of L student, a female, who was a friend of the player and who was in the car with the player at the time of the incident.

Nothing new here, UofL cheats as does every other athletic program in the country. I just don't want to hear a peep about Cal from any of the UofL hypocrites.

And Pitino is an arrogant turd. I just hate that he isn't teaching these fine young men the lessons they need to learn. Chane and Kevin are really quality human beings who just need some guidance.

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman 3h

I was pulled-over in college - Jan of 1988 - doing 119-mph (idiot) on I-75-south from Cinci to Lex at abt 2pm trying to get back for...

...Coach Ed's 3pm practice. Cop said in as southern of a drawl as you'll ever hear, "My wife'd kill me if I gave u a ticket. Be good, Kang!"

Nope. Working drive thru at the Limestone McDonalds in 1995-1996 all I can say is I saw the Cats rolling in some nice nice vehicles. Even nicer after they won the title.

Ron Mercer had a jet black Isuzu Rodeo with a front license plate that read "Air Pair" & had the numbers 23 & 33 on it.