Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

Just in the dorm...:lol2:

 

That may be true. Smh, he and his buddy haven't changed one bit in that regard. Know that for a fact.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous indignation!

 

Rabble rabble!

 

Angry comments!

The joke is on Pitino.

Behanan will only change to be able to play, as soon as the season is over he will go back to his usual ways.

Pitino never taught him a lesson, only tried to scare him to get him to play.

 

And I am a huge UK fan, as most are and I never liked the snake Pitino when he was at UK, a lying scam artist IMO

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. I also don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Personally, I'm glad he's back. I have no ill will towards the Cardinals and would rather them be at full strength when they play the Wildcats. Given UK's talent level this season they need all the tough tests they can get during the regular season.

 

As for the UK fan's indignation at the length of the suspension: Anyone remember Darnell Dodson getting suspended for games with powerhouses Sam Houston State and Rider for what was most likely the same thing...

And I am a huge UK fan, as most are and I never liked the snake Pitino when he was at UK, a lying scam artist IMO

 

Right. :lol2:

Righteous indignation!

 

Rabble rabble!

 

Angry comments!

 

:lol2:

All I'm gonna say is what is going on at UL is second class and an embarrassment to anyone who has a UL degree. Bball and football are bigger then the university itself. If you went there and didn't play those sports then who cares? It's a shame there are small kids who look up to these guys and will still ask them for autographs, when in reality I wouldn't want my kid to he anything like Pitino or Chane B. All a small part of the big picture we see on TV today making us questioning what is going on in this country? No accountability and no discipline, you can get away with anything if your hooked up.

 

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of Pitino hyperbole.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of Pitino hyperbole.

 

Also, very ironic considering it's coming from the biggest Ohio State homer on the site....:lol2:

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. I also don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Personally, I'm glad he's back. I have no ill will towards the Cardinals and would rather them be at full strength when they play the Wildcats. Given UK's talent level this season they need all the tough tests they can get during the regular season.

 

As for the UK fan's indignation at the length of the suspension: Anyone remember Darnell Dodson getting suspended for games with powerhouses Sam Houston State and Rider for what was most likely the same thing...

 

I was going to bring up Darnell Dodson. OR, Day-Day as I call him.

 

 

 

Next-Friday-Screencaps-mike-epps-29182777-1273-671.jpg

  • Author
I was going to bring up Darnell Dodson. OR, Day-Day as I call him.

 

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41646[/ATTACH]

 

And the difference between Dobson and Behanen is?

  • Author
I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. I also don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Personally, I'm glad he's back. I have no ill will towards the Cardinals and would rather them be at full strength when they play the Wildcats. Given UK's talent level this season they need all the tough tests they can get during the regular season.

 

As for the UK fan's indignation at the length of the suspension: Anyone remember Darnell Dodson getting suspended for games with powerhouses Sam Houston State and Rider for what was most likely the same thing...

 

I'm not surprised or upset. I just like how UofL fans have subsituted the word exaggerate for lying.

And the difference between Dobson and Behanen is?

 

Where have you been? This is Behanan(Craig) and Ware(Smokey).

 

 

craig-and-smokey1.jpg

 

 

Keep up. I said this weeks ago. :no:

I read or heard it was becasue he failed a drug test and also read he drives a 6 Series Mercedes

I read or heard it was becasue he failed a drug test and also read he drives a 6 Series Mercedes

 

I heard he got in early on Twitter's IPO.

I read or heard it was becasue he failed a drug test and also read he drives a 6 Series Mercedes

 

I heard he got in early on Twitter's IPO.

 

Funny, I heard he introduced Joanne to Porcini's....:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.