Behanan is a changed man

Michael Corleone

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joke is on Pitino.

Behanan will only change to be able to play, as soon as the season is over he will go back to his usual ways.

Pitino never taught him a lesson, only tried to scare him to get him to play.

And I am a huge UK fan, as most are and I never liked the snake Pitino when he was at UK, a lying scam artist IMO

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. I also don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Personally, I'm glad he's back. I have no ill will towards the Cardinals and would rather them be at full strength when they play the Wildcats. Given UK's talent level this season they need all the tough tests they can get during the regular season.

As for the UK fan's indignation at the length of the suspension: Anyone remember Darnell Dodson getting suspended for games with powerhouses Sam Houston State and Rider for what was most likely the same thing...

All I'm gonna say is what is going on at UL is second class and an embarrassment to anyone who has a UL degree. Bball and football are bigger then the university itself. If you went there and didn't play those sports then who cares? It's a shame there are small kids who look up to these guys and will still ask them for autographs, when in reality I wouldn't want my kid to he anything like Pitino or Chane B. All a small part of the big picture we see on TV today making us questioning what is going on in this country? No accountability and no discipline, you can get away with anything if your hooked up.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of Pitino hyperbole.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. I also don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Personally, I'm glad he's back. I have no ill will towards the Cardinals and would rather them be at full strength when they play the Wildcats. Given UK's talent level this season they need all the tough tests they can get during the regular season.

As for the UK fan's indignation at the length of the suspension: Anyone remember Darnell Dodson getting suspended for games with powerhouses Sam Houston State and Rider for what was most likely the same thing...

I was going to bring up Darnell Dodson. OR, Day-Day as I call him.

Next-Friday-Screencaps-mike-epps-29182777-1273-671.jpg

I'm not surprised or upset. I just like how UofL fans have subsituted the word exaggerate for lying.